Sequels Ant-Man threequel title speculation

Ant-Man and the Wasp Spoilers:

The third movie will be titled...

Ant-Man and the Dust :csad:

The Wasp will obviously be resurrected in A4, so she won't be the Dust, in the third film. Unless you are referring to the X-Men character who can turn into dust.

The Wasp will obviously be resurrected in A4, so she won't be the Dust, in the third film. Unless you are referring to the X-Men character who can turn into dust.

giphy.gif

Yeah it should be called The Wasp and The Wasp and should just feature Phfeiffer and Lilly kicking ash and taking names all day

I've speculated on implementing the multiverse concept into the Strange and Antman movies.

I actually think something like this could be done:
1) Avengers 4 Fallout/Strange Sequel. The Concept of a Multiverse and generation of Infinity Watch or Illuminati from this similar to the Exiles concept in order to escape the destructive aftermath of Avengers 4. http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=36642927&highlight=#post36642927

2) Summation of how I think FF could be introduced here being spun from Ant-Man. Overall, I think the Quantum Realm/Microverse seems to be set-up to be the Negative Zone from the comics (who knows perhaps the FF have utilized it to travel to different dimensions entirely outside of a multiverse of possibilities?): http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=36748591&highlight=#post36748591

Last edited:
could have yellow jacket come back after being stuck in the quantum realm.

I'd love to see a flashback story with young Hank and Janet. Maybe even Bill Foster.

They might even be able to squeeze in Agent Carter and daddy Stark.

Here's a quote from Evangeline last month. Sounds like a third movie isn't 100% guaranteed.

“At this point, my understanding is that we need to get butts in the theater seats again if we’re going to have another film,” Lilly said. “So if everyone gets out and watches it then I would assume we’ll have another one. I hope we’ll have another one, because I really want to do it again, but I don’t know right now.”

China release is on Friday and Japan next week so that should push it well over $500 million hopefully it ends its run closer to $650 million at least. That should be enough to get us a third movie.

Here's a quote from Evangeline last month. Sounds like a third movie isn't 100% guaranteed.

“At this point, my understanding is that we need to get butts in the theater seats again if we’re going to have another film,” Lilly said. “So if everyone gets out and watches it then I would assume we’ll have another one. I hope we’ll have another one, because I really want to do it again, but I don’t know right now.”

China release is on Friday and Japan next week so that should push it well over $500 million hopefully it ends its run closer to $650 million at least. That should be enough to get us a third movie.
I watched the film this past weekend; it's been out (in the UK) for four or five weeks now, so I was expecting a quiet screening. I was mistaken, the cinema was packed out!

There's certainly opportunity for a third film. Even if there wasn't, Lilly should(?) get to reprise her role in Avengers 4, 5 and/or 6. The Wasp character is far from over.

My guess is even if she knows a 3rd is planned she cannot say that right now.

seriously?
I think that other avengers could/should play in it.

Captain Marvel or Ant-man and the Wasp sequels could be good to make "Civil War 2" with Guardians of the Galaxy maybe?Interesting what would be if Antman and Wasp would both fight against each other.
That or a Hydra Plot using also the Hulk, Ironman and Thor?
or a plot with the Leader?
Yellow Jacket could be in there the Stark Pym conflict would be also interesting.

Taking that they introduced Venom then a Symbiont Saga would be very interesting as take on phase IV or V depending if they plan secret invasion by both races.

Could imagine Wasp or Antman in Doctor Strange, Spiderman, Black Panther, they would need more appearences with more villians.
If Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will be on earth then a bigger stand off against the avengers and Korvac is also posible and avaited.

That or Antman, Wasp and Firefly.

Interesting if Starr(Ghost) and Goliat will reaper in Agents of Shield or other marvel movies bc Ghost definetely would be a good villian in future(or played in the past). Taking that she could be used again.(Ironman, Spiderman, Black Panther, Capotain America)

With Luis, Dave & Kurt finally all getting their own suits, gear, and insect-themed code names!
It'll be called- Ant-Man: All Bugged Out!

2dev4v.gif

Last edited:
Yeah it should be called The Wasp and The Wasp and should just feature Phfeiffer and Lilly kicking ash and taking names all day
That would be a spin off not Ant-Man 3, and they could just call it Marvel's Wasp.

What a shocker, LOL!

I think they should do a 3rd movie if nothing more than to firmly establish this IP. That being said, recent reddit rumor makes a 3-peat seem unlikely not to mention speculation from Paul Rudd himself this past month and Evangeline Lilly last summer.

Both actors are open to being involved in a 3rd outing so hopefully when Far From Home releases there'll be a slate announcement for 2020-2021 at least. I do think there'll maybe be something additional needed to sell it whether it be working in an introduction of another superhero lost in the quantum realm or reality we'll have to see. Black Knight was loosely rumored after the Captain Britain movie rumor seemed to go away...

Then there's the FF Peyton Reed seems to be campaigning for...

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Stature.

Well, unless Ant-Man 3 was too small to read at Comic-Con this franchise has come to an end.

The existentialist fate that is Ant-Man:

It not being announced at comic con doesn't mean it won't happen. It just may not happen for a while. Sometime in phase 5 possibly

With Feige alluding to Phase 4 sort of a being a transitional and experimental phase for the MCU, I don't think they've ruled out including another Ant-Man movie in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"