Ant-Man threequel title speculation

Discussion in 'Ant-Man Sequels' started by pr0xyt0xin, Sep 27, 2017.

1. TheGuy Dwelling under the Batcave

Fantastic Four and Ant-Man?

2. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Ant-Man : Quantum Analysis lol

3. jolldan Registered

I just seen a rumor that Ant-Man & The wasp are being benched until Phase 5 and the next Avengers movie.

4. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

We already know what is in Phase 4, so not really a rumor at this point.

5. Mike Murdock Registered

The rumor that they're not getting a solo movie until Avengers 5 is concerning to me. But if they both actually get meaningful time in an Avengers movie, it's not the worst thing in the world.

That being said, if they are considering a Young Avengers movie, they should have an Ant-Man 3 and introduce Stature first.

6. Speed Force thwip

I hope we see them make an appearance in another film soon, but I really can't see any phase 4 movie that makes sense

7. Yowza Registered

I remember Marvel Studio´s Hall H announcements wondering if they´re going to play hardball with Sony and what other film could take the Spiderman 3 slot while these 2 companies standoff with each other.

Depending on box office revenues next year, I suppose Ant Man 3 with other characters providing added firepower could happen as I'm doubting marvel would start a Nova movie at this point. That or FF may be pushed up.

SPO2 Dalisay likes this.
  8. SPO2 Dalisay Rebel in exile, again.

I did notice in Civil War and Endgame that Ant-Man got the second biggest response to Spider-Man amongst the youngest kids

Hello2016 likes this.
  9. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I would be really shocked if Marvel was planning on benching the cast until Phase 5 since they aren't getting any younger.

Paul Rudd is fifty and Micheal Douglas is in his mid seventies.

Peyton Reed said they only dipped their toes in the quantum realm in the 2nd film and if there is a third then they would a explore the quantum realm more.

Perhaps Marvel might do one more Ant-Man film to wrap up the trilogy and stick it in the third Spider-Man movie spot if things don't work out with Sony.

I do think they should go all out with the third film if they want to bring in a bigger audience. Leave the street level stuff and go full Science Fiction adventure. More Quantum Realm, bring back AIM and perhaps include a fellow Avenger or two for a guest appearance like Falcon did in the first film. I wouldn't mind seeing Hakweye pop up or Professor Hulk.

#59 chamber-music, Aug 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  10. Yowza Registered

I think this movie needs to be made asap.

The announcement of the Black Knight being in Eternals kind of surprised me (even though I did mention that's who Kit Harrington may be playing I didn't expect it). I remember Black Knight was linked with the Captain Britain movie rumor of 2017 then later to potentially appearing in Ant Man 3 but after hearing nothing for a while I just figured if Ant Man 3 still happened there instead would be a brief appearance of the FF.

However, I suppose Black Knight appearing is a more probable option now that he may be more recognizable after Eternals. The FF could still appear at the end leaving their introduction to their own film while perhaps Black Knight could make an appearance within this story (mainly cause he'd be already introduced by this point) to provide an added box office jolt. Therefore, I hope Marvel reconsiders doing a 3rd movie as alternate plans very well could be in motion it seems.

#60 Yowza, Aug 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  11. MahvelBaby! Registered

Ant Man 1 getting a 4k release alongside Guardians 1 & Doctor Strange

12. Yellow Cyclone Pessimist

i do hope it happens, rudd got to shine more in endgame and would like to see him & the pyms dealing with the new world

13. Darkprime Registered

I would be ok with either a Disney+ series or a movie as long as their story gets wrapped up.

14. pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

Ant-Fam

Just reiterating. This would be the best name.