Hannah John-Kamen IS Ghost

tumblr_p81xl6cNpX1t4wjzko1_r2_540.gif

tumblr_p81xl6cNpX1t4wjzko4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p81xl6cNpX1t4wjzko3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p820tkYRdI1vv8queo1_540.gif

:hmr::ilv::drl:

Kinda wondering if her phasing powers have anything to do with the Quantum Realm since she seems to have some light/distortion effects around her that look similar to Pym's trips there.

loved her in Ready Player One looking forward to seeing her as ghost

She’s definitely not Casper the friendly ghost!

She's got a Boba Fett vibe going on, looks incredibly cool.

I think she has one of the most visually-arresting designs in the MCU. Simply love it.

Marvel is on such a hot streak with villains that Ghost not living up to the hype would crush me. Especially with Hannah John-Kamen in the role. I have faith though. The character in the comics is super unique. If they even take 25% inspiration from the comics, they'll be fine. Plus, they're already part of the way there, because the effect they gave her powers is the coolest I've ever seen from a cbm villain.

She certainly looks cool. Hopefully she continues Marvel's streak of great villains.

The only meh one of late was Kaecilius and that was mostly because of the fact that Doctor Strange was an origin story.

I really like the design of Ghost's suit, especially her mask/helmet. Since in the trailer it's mentioned that she supposedly stole it from Pym, I wonder what he was researching and what he was planning to use the suit/tech for.

Isn't the ghost a ironman baddie ? It would have been awesome if ghost was in ironman2 or 3 (that had lame villains).

Anyway.....happy that antman has a cool baddie.

Yeah she, or normally he is but it’s good to spread them out. Why not?

David Michelinie who co-created Scott Lang with John Byrne also co-created Ghost.

She's awesome. I want to see more. The only thing I don't like about it - it's CGI. They don't bother fitting the suits anymore.

Last edited:
Dear god....SHE HAS ULTRA INSTINCT.

^^ Yep, I knew there'd been set pics of her in the suit for real, there will be CGI elements in post of course, but the core suit if real.

The first movie established the Pym Particles as able to 'reduce the space between atoms' or whatever. I suspect that Ghost's tech will work similarly, not by reducing the space, but by passing through it, which is after all how phasing is supposed to work.

Guys, you can't make any difference between that gray bag of a suit and perfectly fit CGI?

The CGI on the suit looks great. Unlike the added layer on the Spider-Man suit or Black Panther

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"