• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Any One Else Goin To The Preview On Thursday

Colossus24 said:
Why do you need their help? You seem kinda desperate to find out the ending to a movie that comes out in Feb.

Because it is very important for me, if the ending of the film is different to the end of the comic.... i have hear about a little suprise at the end of the movie...

kytrigger said:
Every single one of the 300 Spartans dies except for one (can't remember which, maybe Dilios). Even though the Persians beat them, they suffered a huge loss of men to only 300 soldiers, and were morally crushed. At the very end it shows the Persians scared ****less getting ready to face the enitire Spartan Army.

I allways loved the ending!

Darth Elektra said:
I allways loved the ending!

me too, and I always loved the book. SOme say that it isn't as historically accurate as Gates of Fire or other books (which is true) but I love that this book seems to be more about the legend of the battle than the historical accuracy in which 300 does an awesome job showing.

Hunter Rider,

You have wet the appetite of people on this board... that is for sure!! :)

March won't arrive soon enough!

Between Gerard Butler's fans and Frank Miller's fans... you won't be able to get into the theater that first Friday!! And that is a good thing!!

Also... thanks for the comments on Gerard Butler's performance in Phantom. He is an awesome Phantom and I can only imagine he will be an awesome Leonidas! :up:

Lady Leonidas :xmen:

This movie is going to kick so much ass, I am going to stop making sense now.

JASDAJHJHGFAJH!!1 THE PORSCHE! JAJAJAJA 345542 BLENDER BLENDER BENDER! SFDSDDFDFDFDFDFDFDF ROOOOOOSEVELT! LOL!!!1 LOST COMB!

Between Gerard Butler's fans and Frank Miller's fans... you won't be able to get into the theater that first Friday!! And that is a good thing!!

Is Gerard Butler really that popular?

Darth Nata said:
Is Gerard Butler really that popular?

I don't know about popular, but he seems to be well respected. And if he's not popular now, he's going to be! :D

His fanbase is like the 300 Spartans. Not the biggest, but a force to be reckoned with nonetheless...

kytrigger said:
His fanbase is like the 300 Spartans. Not the biggest, but a force to be reckoned with nonetheless...

This is true. I dont think the average person knows who Gerard Butler even is by name. But if you say "The guy from Phantom of the Opera and Tomb Raider II" you would probably only get a handfull of recognitions. Miller fans, 300 fans, and Butler fans packing the theaters isnt going to sell out shows. In order todo that they need to get John Q. Moviegoer on board. They need to get an engaging trailer out with a big release and let people know "FROM THE MAKERS OF SIN CITY.... 300....*splat*". Generating a lot of early buzz (comicon) is a good start which allows them to branch out from there. Those aspects of it, plus more and more rave reviews should make it a winner at the box office.

^^ Very true. A lot of people are hoping that this movie is a sort of surprise hit and does Sin City BO numbers, but the one thing Sin City had that this doesn't is star power. Sin City's cast was absolutely stacked, whereas this has no real A-listers. It has good actors, but not really well known ones. I think that for this to make the numbers of Sin City, it is going to have be better than Sin City in almost every way, something, that will be difficult, but from what I have seen, is definately a possibility.

Wow. Is it really going to be that good. I've never read the book but from the reviews it seems like this'll be better then Sin City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"