Is that Hugh Jackman as Wolverine?

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
OK I'm watching the Starz channel and they had a special on there called "Comic Books on Film". They talked about a bunch of comic book movies and they show clips from Superman, Batman, Spider-man and so on.

Now one of the clips was from Sin City. It's where Marv come into the bar with all the bandages. They show a shot from that scene that wasn't in the movie, {I checked, It ain't there} In it you see Marv flicking a cig at a guy at the bar. The guy turns around and it's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.:eek:

This may be old news. The scene could be on the DVD. See I don't have the DVD, I taped the movie off the TV. So could someone tell me if I'm right and that was Hugh Jackman? Has anyone else seen this? Is it on the DVD? If so, Why is Jackman/Wolverine in the movie in the first place?:confused:

Didnt even notice that scene, are you sure? o_O

you sure it wasn't just some editing done for that program?

I'm sure. I'm sitting here looking at it right now. It's on my DVR.

Anyway I think I may have found the answer. It's not Hugh Jackman. It's a actor named Tommy Nix. He played a character called "Weevil". From what I could find out his scene was cut from the movie but he's described as...

"A local informant and a regular at Kadie's. He has hair reminiscent of Logan alias 'Wolverine' from the X-Men comics. Portrayed by Tommy Nix in the film adaptation"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Sin_City

My god... you guys dont have the sin city deluxe edition with the full cuts? It even shows Marv picking up Gladys from his Mom's place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"