The Dark Knight Anyone feel depressed that it's over?

Nope why would I be depressed, I have BB & soon TDK on DVD I can wait for Batman 3.

Im just truly hopin Nolan will come back for a third, hoping with all the hope inside of me. :huh:

You and me both... i'll be able to breath a sigh of relief when I sign on and see "NOLAN BACK FOR BATMAN 3 CONFIRMED"

Like everyone else has said, we've still got quite a bit to look forward to in the way of TDK.. this fall is gonna be fantastic.

Anyone feel depressed that it's over?

Hell No, just excited about watching it lots!

Waiting for a film sucks, I like the product not the waiting!

:huh:

That's like asking someone if they feel sad that they finally purchased a sports car they had been waiting forever to drive.

I'm not depressed like suicidal but sad that the whole "anticipating the movie release" is over. No more virals, no more trailers, no more posters and the only thing to talk about is the DVD release. Anyone else feel this or is it just me? :dry:

Ask this question again in 2-3 years after BB3 is released and then we'll talk depressed. Right now there is this epic movie to talk about and the many possible plots and villains that can be used for the sequel.

I felt a strange anti climax with TDK after all the debate,casting,rumour and expectation i felt it was a good movie that had many flaws that holds it back from being truly great. i wasnt a massive fan Batman begins but it is a far better movie imo why many ideas formed in it where thrown out the window for TDK is beyond me they are like completely different movies rather then the first and second part of a trilogy/franchise.

i still am. :(. and listening to "A Dark Knight" makes me even more sad. :(. Anyone else?

You and me both... i'll be able to breath a sigh of relief when I sign on and see "NOLAN BACK FOR BATMAN 3 CONFIRMED"

Like everyone else has said, we've still got quite a bit to look forward to in the way of TDK.. this fall is gonna be fantastic.

I certaintly hope so!

I'm sure Christain Bale isn't down for it but if they could get Aaron Eckhart to guest host SNL this fall they'd probably have some good parodies.

i am really sad now, with school about to start. I have waited the whole past year on this movie. And its all over. i am seriously depressed. my mom even thought about me getting help i am so depressed. i mean everytime i listen to the soundtrack i break down. July 17th was the best night of my life. And the virals gave me hope. its all over :(

chin up Batman137, it's gonna be OK. :cwink:

I look back on all the fun I had over the last year+ very fondly. Adventures had, friends made, and I got to know the Batman boards at SHH. :woot: The anticipation for the movie was outstanding, but when TDK hits DVD, it's the gift that keeps on giving! Not to mention adding to my Movie Masters collection, playing the upcoming video games, and watching the Oscar's celebrate Heath and TDK (hopefully :whatever:). And before you know it, the anticipation starts again for the third installment.

is anyone missing the virals as much as me right now? :(

is anyone missing the virals as much as me right now? :(

Kind of. I do miss the hype and speculation that would kick into gear every time a new picture, website, or footage was released. There's so little to look forward to now. :csad:

Oh, and I told myself I wouldn't cry... :csad:
Yeah, I miss the good old days when we'd all get emails from the Joker and phone calls from Harvey Dent. I miss running around in the rain just to get a Joker card and watch a trailer I've already seen. I miss the days of waiting for the mailman everyday just to see if I got any new swag. I miss it all.
There will never be a better run than The Dark Knight's. Never.

Agreed :). It was Clown Travel Agency's 1 year ago (4 days ago) :(

Oh, and I told myself I wouldn't cry... :csad:
Yeah, I miss the good old days when we'd all get emails from the Joker and phone calls from Harvey Dent. I miss running around in the rain just to get a Joker card and watch a trailer I've already seen. I miss the days of waiting for the mailman everyday just to see if I got any new swag. I miss it all.
There will never be a better run than The Dark Knight's. Never.

True. The greatest pre-movie campaign ever is over and there won't be another like it. Sigh.

Maybe it's just as well. My health couldn't take another roller-coaster ride like that. :grin:

Last edited:
^That's a thing of beauty, chrisshaw. It looks just like the actual photo. :wow:

Got depressed today just thinking about the itsallpartoftheplan hunt. :(. I miss them so much.

it hit me today that i have no general "plan" for this summer. Last summer i basically based my entire summer around this movie. Now, there is nothing to look forward to. This really sucks :(

it hit me today that i have no general "plan" for this summer. Last summer i basically based my entire summer around this movie. Now, there is nothing to look forward to. This really sucks :(

I was just talking about this to a friend of mine earlier. Last summer was incredible. I had so much excitement for this movie and so much going on around the time of the release.

I'm so glad I have this board to read. No one would get it if I explained to people I know the fact that missing the excitement for this movie depresses me.

it depresses me too....i miss all the build up and buzz before the movie was released...i wish i could go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"