The Dark Knight Rises Is it too early to be sad that it's over?

I am too sad but I hope they leave this alone. But knowing how greedy hollywood is someone will try to remake the franchise. Spiderman needed to be rebooted badly. The Dark Knight doesn't.

Cannot believe Batman was taken so seriously and given such respect for a complete trilogy. And I am one of the people who likes TDKR the best...still stunned this all ended so strong.
Just out of nostalgia I popped in my Batman & Robin DVD and then watching the retrospective hearing all the b.s. at how WB wanted a more kid friendly "toyetic" franchise, it's hard to believe that this was the same studio that took a risk and gave Christopher Nolan free reign on reviving Batman, boy how times change.

Nathan said:
I'm not sad, because I'm looking forward to the next Trilogy, with more fantasy.
Actually I'd like them to do a Die Hard type of action oriented Batman film, maybe an attempt to do the Ten Nights Of The Beast arc.

i'm hella sad that Nolan is not tackling the Riddler. Nolan is a smart director,and treats his audience with smart stories, and having the Riddler challenge Batman's intellegence would have been interesting.

Also, have this guy play the Riddler:

I was quite sad about the Nolanverse coming to an end, but now I've come to terms with it. It's over and as everyone in this thread has said, it happened and I'm glad it did. Just as the 60s show, Burtonverse, TAS and Schumacher flicks happened. Time always moves forward. It is what it is. I'll remember the three films fondly.

One thing is for sure, I can't wait to rewatch all of the films back to back on HD format after TDKR comes out in blu-ray.

Re-posting this amazing fan-made trilogy trailer:

[YT]8mF0DAy_Hjc[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"