Anyone handing out green cards?

So you can bring that hooligan mentality over here to the states and we can have a good old fashioned Crips vs. Irish mob battle a la Gangs of New York? Nothing doing. :o

seriously dude, you're not the only one, I live in a part of england where day in, day out, it's exactly like these with all these "gangsta" c*nts

Buahahahaha, it's nice to live in an upper middle class area, with no council estates, and the only thing we have to put up with was a schizophrenic man 5 years ago and a rapist.:o

So you can bring that hooligan mentality over here to the states and we can have a good old fashioned Crips vs. Irish mob battle a la Gangs of New York? Nothing doing. :o

I think the Gangs in New York would win.

After I called the cops last night, damn joy riding continues...good job cops.

Italy = West Europe
Ireland = East Europe

So you really do need a map.:o

map_of_europe.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East
West<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:confused:

:huh:, might want to check a map.

Oh crap I'm confusing it with Spain.

Would you believe any of the following?

1. It was a typo.
2. My map is upside down.
3. I'm blind.
4. I'm talking post magnetic switch, as it is overdue.

Oh crap I'm confusing it with Spain.

Would you believe any of the following?

1. It was a typo.
2. My map is upside down.
3. I'm blind.
4. I'm talking post magnetic switch, as it is overdue.

I think it's past somebody's bed time.

*pats head

I live in Ireland. Now you may think, ''Oh Ireland, that's nice, green fields and jolly leprechauns handing out golden coins while skipping to marshmallow mountain''. Well I'll tell you the cold hard facts.
you can come live with me i said.

Can I live in the basement so no one will find me?
yes you can. you can sleep right beside me. we can get cricket bats and shovels to protect us.

everything will be ok.

go to sleep.

*sings lullaby*

So, does everybody in Limerick hate Frank McCourt, or not?

I know, it has nothing to do with your topic, but meh.

yes you can. you can sleep right beside me. we can get cricket bats and shovels to protect us.

everything will be ok.

go to sleep.

*sings lullaby*
*curls into a ball of sleep*
So, does everybody in Limerick hate Frank McCourt, or not?

I know, it has nothing to do with your topic, but meh.
I don't think so.

I live in Ireland. Now you may think, ''Oh Ireland, that's nice, green fields and jolly leprechauns handing out golden coins while skipping to marshmallow mountain''. Well I'll tell you the cold hard facts.

*slams files on the table*

Let's get down to this rant!

I live in Limerick A.K.A Stab City. A nickname it has gotten over the years(even wiki it). But my story does not start here fine people. Here is where it starts. Two days ago I was laying in bed. Typing here actually. I had my window open. All I could here was screeching of tires outside. I was like wtf. I looked out my window, I could here the screeching of the tires coming from a car parking lot not far from me. Of course I knew it was joy riders.

The next night, my friend and myself were walking back from the shopping center when a sliver jeep came jolting around the corner almost hitting us and someone else. Two teenagers were driving the jeep. Obviously the jeep was just robbed and now they are joy riding. They almost hit the back of a car in front of them, beeping the horn while screaming and yelling swear words out the window at the driver ahead. The drove passed the car and went into my estate where I live. The estate is filled with small kids, always. This pissed me off because these SOB not only almost hit my friend and I, but now they were going into a area full of kids. I called the cops and the cop didn't seemed one bit interested in the situation.

Let's go back to last week when I was getting some shopping, some van pulled right up behind me. Some dude got out. I noticed he was following me-What did he want? Money...was this going to be a rape? He kept hiding behind a wall peeking out at me:huh: I walked right into a bar near me and stayed there until the van went away. I could see him just standing looking across.

This all in a week. But don't worry people this is everyday life in this miserable city.

See we have a thing here called Scumbags, just like emos, skaters and so on have a got named from certain way they look. People from the UK will understand even more by the term Chav.

What do these scumbags look like...well here is some pictures.

Look at all of them, looking all at once like a flock of diseased birds
they know the cops are on the way.

Gansta

You can tell who the trouble makers are, all have the same style.

Here is some footage from youtube these dumbasses put up.

Now this first clip takes place outside a nightclub in the city.

Not trouble making, but just the type of thing they think is funny to do.

Ok so here is some joy riding, taking place not far from where I live. It's called Moyross.

Here are some comments left by people.

''Im from limerick but live in london now, was back in limerick on holiday a few weeks ago, its 10times more dangerous than anywhere in england. I live in hackney now and thats way worse than liverpool. I also go to moss and long in manchester and they quiet compared to limerick. ''

''ONE SIMPLE WORD.....SCUM. ''

Here is someone from Moyross had to say.

Am hello, I'm from Moyross, I like a lot of people from here are very well educated n have brill jobs. Moyross neva did me r any of my family any harm!! I will defend Moyross until the day I die. U coming on ere leaving **** talk that u know nothing about.Oh ya how wud u know ders a bad smell out of Moyross houses???? Hmmm mayb u were "shopping" in Moyross!!!!!!!!!!

Now besides Moyross, South Hill is another place in Limerick which is a red zone. Very dangerous part. Because families live there, they get free cars every year...Currently most people have 2008 cars because the government feel they should get something for living in such a bad area...These people who feel they should get a reward for living in South Hill are the people causing the problems. Such BS.

Here is what kids do during the day.

Wow is anyone looking after that wondering kid walked passed? Oh if you are wondering, he is knocking down a burnt house for fun. Many house are lit on fire there, due to family feuds and what not.

Here is a clip from some stolen cars. Again from South Hill.
This is nothing compared to things that happen in that tiny
place.

Now I know what your thinking? ''Lunar Wolf, things like that happen everywhere''. And I know that, but Limerick is a tiny city, why it's even called a city is a joke. For a place so small much, there is so much problems going on.

I'm not saying all of Ireland is bad, some parts are really nice and make a good visit. But I'm sick of having to put up with this **** everyday. Most people here are trouble making, ignorant and it make me ashamed to be from Ireland.

Sometimes I want to pack my bags and get the hell out. The only thing that keeps me here is my family and the few close friends I have.

There is so much more I can talk about but I think I've wrote enough for now....

I used to live in Detroit..............i have seen much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"