• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here play Heroclix?

NickNitro

Extra Terrestrial
Reaction score
My local comic shop that I frequent Acme does Friday and Sunday events. I watched a few matches a few years ago and have found a new passion for it. I started to sit in again on matches to meet the players and get a grip on the rules.

I have to say I love it. I love being able to make teams up of DC/Marvel/Video game characters. I just started to buy packs and I am a super newb.

I wanted to get others opinion on the game. I like strategy games and this falls right into my wheelhouse I think.

Heroclix was cool as **** when I was younger. I still have some little boxes of Heroclixs back at my parent's house.

I would ****ing murder people with Firelord, when the original set of HC came out.

ic136.jpg

Last edited:
My local comic shop that I frequent Acme does Friday and Sunday events. I watched a few matches a few years ago and have found a new passion for it. I started to sit in again on matches to meet the players and get a grip on the rules.

I have to say I love it. I love being able to make teams up of DC/Marvel/Video game characters. I just started to buy packs and I am a super newb.

I wanted to get others opinion on the game. I like strategy games and this falls right into my wheelhouse I think.
This is exactly how I got into Heroclix!

For me, there's no local place where I can play so I'm more of a collector now but I still keep up with the game and I still pick up boosters from new sets whenever I have the chance, that way I'll be prepared when I do get to play.

And I've been collecting Heroclix since 2004.

I don't particularly have that much interest in playing, but I'd love to start collecting the figures. They're actually really well done, I love the look of them.

I don't particularly have that much interest in playing, but I'd love to start collecting the figures. They're actually really well done, I love the look of them.
Especially some of the super rares and colossal figures.

Its such a fun game. I played for the first time today. I love strategy games like starcraft and RPGs like Diablo and this pretty much combines the two. I am making an X-men team right now with the new "Wolverine and the X-men" pieces that are out, with adding some old ones too.

Acme Superstore here in Orlando is amazing for Heroclix, apparently they have some of the biggest turnouts on the East coast

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"