Apollo 18 Trailer

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=74369

Source: iTunes Trailer
February 18, 2011

The Weinstein Company has released a teaser trailer for their upcoming Apollo 18 through iTunes Trailers. The sci-fi horror film is slated for release on April 22nd.

The film, which will shoot in a "found footage" documentary style, will pretend to unearth lost footage from Apollo 18's undocumented and covert mission to the moon, revealing disturbing new evidence of other life forms.

I couldn't find the old thread for this film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=74369

I couldn't find the old thread for this film.

So, let me get this straight: the "reason we never went back" is that one of the crew members got infected by an alien that got up his ass and he went ape**** on the rest of the crew, killing them. LAME. Besides, Evolution did something like that already. And THIS was the end result:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq1FNIGap-0&feature=related[/YT]
*shudder* God that was a BAD f-ing movie

wooow they spoiled the whole movie in the trailer. and in the trailer we see something that was already done 200.000 times.

Nothing original, but I enjoy a good sci-fi thriller, the trailer spoils far too much but I'll still check it out.

What the hell is the matter with you :dry:?

Woah, easy there, guys. I mean no harm to your opinions. You're allowed to like Evolution, that's fine. IMO, the movie was nothing more than a lame re-do of Ghostbusters with poorly CG-d aliens and anal gags that were groan-inducing (especially the one the climax centers around). Also, Mulder from the X-Files as a SCIENTIST? Really? That just weird mis-casting, although Orlando Jones was far worse than him in this movie. However, Sean William Scott and Jullian Moore were enjoyable. Otherwise, it was really not that good, but I've seen worse. No offense.

This looks absolutely stupid. Basically the one guy gets "infected" and kills the other. Of course, how we got that footage back from space is unexplained. I also assume that
the Russians are somehow involved, thus the helmet they find

Woah, easy there, guys. I mean no harm to your opinions. You're allowed to like Evolution, that's fine. IMO, the movie was nothing more than a lame re-do of Ghostbusters with poorly CG-d aliens and anal gags that were groan-inducing (especially the one the climax centers around). Also, Mulder from the X-Files as a SCIENTIST? Really? That just weird mis-casting, although Orlando Jones was far worse than him in this movie. However, Sean William Scott and Jullian Moore were enjoyable. Otherwise, it was really not that good, but I've seen worse. No offense.
You're not allowed to not like it though. It's actually a crime.

Meh, looks alright.

I really hope one of the crew doesnt get infected and starts killing the others.

I already SAID I hated Evolution. YOU'RE the guy who said it was awesome. Don't contract yourself like that. Back on-topic, Apollo 18 looks like a really lame cross between Alien and the old guy-goes-crazy-and-kills-people story we've seen a million times before. It's probably gonna be as bad as Paranormal Activity, but not as successful.

Yeah but....you're still not allowed to not like it. It's perfect. :hehe:

It's so amazing. Imagine the perfect cross between Casablanca, and The Godfather. Plus Alien. So perfect.

Good thing the people who hate it go to jail for 30 years./

I bet one of them gets infected and starts spreading it to the others.

I thought the trailer was good. I like these movies for real, always have back since Blair Witch Project and this seems to be an interesting enough premise

Easy, sport. It's just banter.

I was intersted in this film before I knew anything about it.

Buried bodies on the moon....

**** it, this could actually be pretty entertaining. BRING IT

I think so too. These are the only kinda movies that have any sense of mystery to them. No one hides anything any more.

I don't know, I wanted to like it, but it seemed...off. Maybe a better trailer would peak my interest more. I still love the poster though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"