Application: Smallville RPG

Ok good. Cause making another thread seems...redundent I guess.

RPG Application

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Syn (Mercenary)

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?:
Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Master Bruce and Apprentice. (If he is able to do it.)

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: Two or three GMs, they're just there to enforce the rules. The players make their own stories and interact in a living world. Also, it would be ongoing and each season would be like a new season on the show. Potential RPers are allowed to "smallvilleize" any character that hasn't appeared on the show as of yet. Obviously, the continuity cutoff point would be the end of Season 6 of the show.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).

After six years of the harrowing events and trials that rained down upon the fledgling Superman and those around him, things are finally beginning to change.
After a brutal brawl with the supposed final Phantom Zone escapee, Clark Kent returned to an empty farmhouse and mourned the death of Lana Lang, even as Lex Luthor was imprisoned for that very crime. Lois Lane and Chloe Sullivan were rescued from the crumbling dam by J'onn J'onnzz, but Lionel Luthor was not found amongst the wreckage. Hearing of this disastrous chain of events, Oliver Queen and his Justice League made plans to return to the Kansas town. And as the world presumed him dead, Bizarro sought out a victory from defeat. The world of Smallville was decimated......
It is now twenty-four hours later and their fates are in your hands.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): A new take on the whole DCU, a chance to expand out of Smallville. Also, players get a chance to add their own touches to DC characters and give them that unique Smallville spin.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Smallville: Beginnings

Example Of Characters Application:

Smallville: Beginnings RPG

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Powers & Abilities:

Brief Biography Of Character's History:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1)

2)

3)

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech (Might not be applicable but it makes the roster pretty):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?"

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Preliminary Roster

Clark Kent

Eddie Brock Jr.

Bruce Wayne

Master Bruce

Olvier Queen/Green Arrow

byrd_man

Rudy Jones/The Parasite

Spike_x1

Lex Luthor

Syn (Mercenary)

Flash/Bart Allen

Andy C.

Martian Manhunter/J'onn J'onzz

Apprentice

Cyborg
xman:blacklight

Last edited:
BL, you know the app contains a sample post right? You have to write a sample post for you to be accepted. This is a reservation roster, so I'll reserve you. But don't just reserve him and never write the sample, ok?

BL, you know the app contains a sample post right? You have to write a sample post for you to be accepted. This is a reservation roster, so I'll reserve you. But don't just reserve him and never write the sample, ok?

I always write a sample. I've got one in the works right now.

Ok good. Just making it clear with you. :up:

BWAHAHA!

*looks around slyly*

I, twylight, by the powers vested in my, though limited, approve this RPG before said rival, Master Bruce places his seal upon it. Therefore, therin, and whilst, make it so!

*waits for the slowpoke named Master Bruce*

...:cmad:...

Okay, I'm over it. :o

Let's get this show on the road, people. Approved. :up:

Wait, before I make the OOC thread,anyone opposed to it being Smallville Justuce and not Smallville Beginings?

I'm tempted to play The Question as a reporter for The Daily Planet, and basically portray him as Hunter S. Thompson meets The Shadow.

Might want to make it "Justice" ;)

Also...place it in the DC RPG forum ^_^
Will do. I though I fixed it. Cause I noticed my ******edness and edited. Oh well.

I think I'll change my reserve status on Ollie. I'll probably take up Hal Jordan.

Drop the pimp for the prude? :wow:

Well, Hal's slung the ring to his fair share of women. But, I just want to try Hal so I don't have to worry about NPCing the other members of the league.

So so far we have Andy C. and BL on the league. Great. That'll be enough. Especially without a leader.

I like "Smallville: Justice" better. Maybe "Justice and Doom" like the shorts in between commercials.

No...Justice and doom were the commercials. This is different. And it isn't a begining either.

So my vote is for "Justice" then.

I'll get the OOC thread up tomorrow some time. I gotta get the rules and all that shtick.

I'll drop J'onn and go ahead and reserve Ollie then, please.

Well, I lost the opportunity to play Peter Petrelli today, but I got Clark Kent instead! Interesting trade-off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"