Application: The "Rise Of Marvels" RPG - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, I remember posting who I'd be interested in playing but then editing the post when I was told it wasn't going forward. Now that it might go ahead again I went to that post to see who I was interested in, but I edited it so I don't know! :(

-tries to understand Electro's post-

-fails-

I said I'd be interested in playing a character, but then it was said this RPG was going to go through, so I edited out what I said about who I'd play.

I couldn't remember who I said it was I'd play, so I went back to that post to check, but I'd edited it.

Got it? :mad:

Don't worry about twy. She's just being...twy.

I'm still in for Moon Knight.

I'm still in.

And to clear things up, there's nothing apocalyptic about it. Hell, it's only a few years in the future - and that's only to facilitate the explanation of advanced technology, really.

No dibs.

First come, first serve, though you can express interest in a character.

That said, EBJ expressed interest in Cap, you expressed interest in Spidey, Syn expressed interest in Moon Knight, and I had my sights (ironically) set on Daredevil.
So, just because someone has expressed interest in a character, doesn't necessarily mean that they'll get said character?

Who all is intersted in playing as Iron Man? I wanna know who my competition is.

I'm interested in picking ol' Wadey back up :up:

I have an idea for Electro too, came to me the other night while I was drinking. :o

Don't think I'd have time for it, though maybe...

I have an idea for Electro too, came to me the other night while I was drinking. :o

Don't think I'd have time for it, though maybe...
Oh good. Cause I know I just read you DO have time for this RPG, right? :oldrazz: :o

Oh good. Cause I know I just read you DO have time for this RPG, right? :oldrazz: :o

I'd like to play as Electro. Had an idea to flesh him out and all...but I don't want to commit myself to something I won't be able to handle. I already have seven characters. An eighth would be pushing it. :o

I'd like to play as Electro. Had an idea to flesh him out and all...but I don't want to commit myself to something I won't be able to handle. I already have seven characters. An eighth would be pushing it. :o
You telling me your superior writing talent cannot take on one more character?

Okay, MB and EBJ's soul, I'll also throw in a Reuben.

Okay, MB and EBJ's soul, I'll also throw in a Reuben.
Pfft, everyone knows MB's soul is worthless...and I don't like Reubens. Besides, I think I already got rid of MB's soul a year back to Ferret. :o

Pfft, everyone knows MB's soul is worthless...and I don't like Reubens. Besides, I think I already got rid of MB's soul a year back to Ferret. :o
Alright, I'll give you back your soul and I will throw in a Hero. Won your soul in a poker game a couple months ago...haven't even used it.

Alright, I'll give you back your soul and I will throw in a Hero. Won your soul in a poker game a couple months ago...haven't even used it.

Pfft, joke's on you. What you won is a fake. I sold my soul to the devil already. He's been waiting to collect for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"