April fools day

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
So what has everyone found so far.

Haven't checked around yet but I have seen www.thechive.com has been taking over by North Korea. And YouTube has announced they will nonstop taking uploads and select a winner.

Netflix.

netflix3.jpg

netflix2.jpg

My Netflix has "Movies and TV Shows About Seriously Pissed Off Wives".

Hell has officially frozen over.

My Breakfast was a pretty good April Fool's something or other. I mean who else could come up with Ice Cream and Black Olives as a serviceable morning meal but me?

The Super Specific Netflix categories are genius...but not really a prank....I mean all those Nicolas Cage films probably do have epic meltdowns. I'd enjoy having such categories myself XD

Redbox sent out an email saying that lunch meat is now available in their kiosks, complete with DVD-shaped slices of meats in cases.

lol

I want some Salami with my Skyfall rental

Guillermo Del Toro to adapt the classic Hanna Barbera series "Jabberjaw."

Moorcock's Miscellany was retooled into Tolkein's Miscellany. It's hilarious if you've read Moorcock's essay critiquing Tolkein's writing style and works. (On the off chance you google it, realize that it was written back in the 60's-70's and that Moorcock has a lot of respect for Tolkein as a person. He simply didn't care for LotR)

2cctk09.png

hrcxzp.png

15gxov9.png

2isa9n8.png

2w21lhi.png

Bryan Singer tweeted that Lady Gaga is joining X-Men: DOFP as Dazzler.

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/318836138452328448

Netflix has been the winner today with categories like:

Movies Staring People That Look Like Zach Galifianakis.

Reality Shows Starring People With No Concept of Reality.

When You're Watching Netflix, It Watched You. :applaud

Guillermo Del Toro to adapt the classic Hanna Barbera series "Jabberjaw."

At this rate, I am not surprised by anything I hear about Guillermo Del Toro. Just because he is "attached" to something or supposedly directing it, it means nothing.

The odd thing is I could actually see his ass exec producing a live action version of that. If you've seen the cartoon you know why.

Movies Starring Fruits, Vegetables and Fungi, with 'Return of the Killer Tomatoes' listed next to 'Bananas in Pyjamas'. Also on Netflix, that movie 'LOL' is a popular stream.

Lastly, Channing Tatum will be He-Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"