April Fools

Monster

Reborn
Reaction score
I know I'm posting this thread a month and a bit in advance but I'd like to know what you're planning for this years April Fools day.

Post in here.

People plan for April Fools Day? WTF?! :down

hahahaha

poison the water reserves with super lax =]

If we planned for it, it wouldn't be an april fool, would it?

The person planning would be the fool . . .

You...want people to TELL you what they're going to do to you on April Fool's Day? :huh:

jag

You...want people to TELL you what they're going to do to you on April Fool's Day? :huh:

jag

Probably need ideals since he can't think of any

Ideas even.

I'm sure this is a major thread in the VIP Lounge, oh what to do to SHH posters on April 1st. :dry:

I plan on waking up, work, eat, then sleep.

ye april fools is like the least participated holiday, its all like har har i pranked you on a day where you should be expecting it.

if you want that **** to be funny, do it a week or two later.

I plan on waking up, work, eat, then sleep.
:highfive:

What could be lamer than a society that agrees to have a special day set aside for pranks, so we all know to be prepared for them.

If you want to pull a prank, do it on August 18th.

:o

If you want to pull a prank, do it on August 18th.

:o

Everyone in my office pulls random pranks on each other. You never know what the hell you'll find when you go to work. It's funner that way. Everyone's expecting it on April 1st.

jag

UGH!!!!

I just remembered all the X-Men 4 ANNOUNCED with Rayner back in it type posts.

I will ridicule anyone making these posts.

I remember a few years back I told everyone that Kevin Bacon died . . . LMAO!! :up: :up:

Everyone's expecting it on April 1st.
I remember how I almost crapped my pants, when I logged on last year, to find I had a David Hasselhoff avatar.
Whoa, HAhahaha, man...*sniff*...hah....heh.
"Did I get blacked out drunk and make myself this ga....Oh, hahaha, APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHA"

Yeah, There was this Mormon girl at the movie theater where I worked. We all hated her. One day she was assigned to work alone in the box office. On her break, we put this bad-smelling cheese behind the marquee, with the hot light bulbs.

Soon the booth stunk so bad of stinky cheese that it was overwhelming.
She was getting all embarrassed hoping that managers didn't think it was her, and then it started making her so sick that she went and got cleaning supplies and scrubbed the entire place meticulously, thinking that it was some invisible stench on a surface.
She mopped, and scrubbed and busted ass to make sure the whole place was spotless, sanitized and....it still reeked like French foot because it would never occur to her to look behind the mylar showtimes, for cheese.

Now that was beautiful to watch the confusion and disgust escalating on her face...but if we had done that on April 1st, she'd just immediately walk out of the booth and go , "All right you guys...:whatever:...."

:down to April Fools.

i like to go around on the night b4 april fools and put little stones in the valvue stems of my buddies cars, by morning theres no air left in the tires and nobody is the wiser. then there all late for work and have to get air put back in their tires, ruins the whole day and most of the pranks tthey planned.

man im a dick sometimes

This one time I, *snicker* oh man, I went into my brothers room while he was sleeping, and turned his clock ahead like 4 hours, so...so when he got up at 9, he thought it was *giggle* he thought it was 1! OH YEAH!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

^Lol! that's a good one!!

I know RIGHT!?

This one time I, *snicker* oh man, I went into my brothers room while he was sleeping, and turned his clock ahead like 4 hours, so...so when he got up at 9, he thought it was *giggle* he thought it was 1! OH YEAH!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Someone got me with that one, too!
Then I went up to him and slit his throat! :funny:
Good times, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija