Aquaman preview

BatB said:
**94,993 Views on youtube, and its still goin up. I think people just might be interested in the show, how bout you? LoL.

Correction** 95,513 views and counting. :eek:

Based on the trailer who is the better Aquaman, based on looks alone? Alan Ritchson from the smallville episode aqua or Justin Hartley from mercy reef.

Nice use of Begins music in the preview. Looked pretty cool :up:

Marcus M. said:
Based on the trailer who is the better Aquaman, based on looks alone? Alan Ritchson from the smallville episode aqua or Justin Hartley from mercy reef.

I think its obvious that Hartley is was way better. Ritchson wasnt even an actor, he was an American Idol reject. Why he was even on the Smallville episode to begin with is beyond me.

IGN reports that Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment for CW, has said that "Aquaman is still a midseason contender," at a press conference.

**Update** We have officially passed the 100,000 mark. 107,974 views over at youtube and still counting.

I signed. The trailer didn't really impress me too much, but anything that might give Aquaman a better reputation than the laughing stock he is right now is worth a shot, as far as I'm concerned.

Mistaken Reports
Articles in The Washington Post and IGN.com have implied that Aquaman is still a contender for midseason placement, and that this was said at the CW Upfronts by entertainment president Dawn Ostroff on May 18.

We don't want to get up any false hopes, but as far as we know at AquamanTV, there are no plans to put the series on at midseason. Which is why it is very important to spread the word around the Net that you want to see Aquaman - so perhaps, by some miracle or chance, executives at the CW will decide to exercise their right to put in an order for more of the series while they still can.

(And if for some reason the CW does exercise the right to pick this up for midseason, we will happily admit "we're wrong here" and send a million thank-yous Dawn Ostroff's way)

The YouTube trailer has been viewed over 100,000 times in just two days - that's like 1/20 the average weekly audience of, say, Veronica Mars. There's a lot of demand out there, and the best thing you can all do is spread the word.

from Aquaman TV

WB (which now I guess stands for Whiney Bastards!) removed the trailer from YouTube. Can someone give me another link please? I want to post it in my blog.

Wow they removed the Trailer ? If that does not tell you they pretty much dont give a **** about this Show then nothing will. Oh well hopefully for the most part the Pilot might eventually get leaked Online

TheCorpulent1 said:
I signed. The trailer didn't really impress me too much, but anything that might give Aquaman a better reputation than the laughing stock he is right now is worth a shot, as far as I'm concerned.

im dissapointed man, i wouldve expect you to hate it.

come on man, that chick basically made fun of him right there. "so your telling me you can talk to fish" bwhahaha

True, but the rest of the trailer wasn't too bad. I think it might've stood half a chance of making ignorant *****ebags like you rethink Aquaman, at least.

Well honestly the guy has SOME lame powers but overall the show owuld have shown the not lame powers and how freaking cool he is.

spdrknight said:
Hey Superman... is there anyway I can download that trailer? I'd like to keep it for myself if possible?
Try right clicking on link save target as, then save on your desk top.

cwaquamanfull7857647ks.jpg

What could have been....

LadyVader said:
WB (which now I guess stands for Whiney Bastards!) removed the trailer from YouTube. Can someone give me another link please? I want to post it in my blog.

Even though they removed it, atleast now that means that the studio is aware of all the fan reaction toward the trailer.

does anyone have this trailer i cant believe warner bros took it off youtube plz say theres another way to watch it

Coming from a Marvel fan I was really impressed. Now outside of the continuing up then down youtube and the google video, is they any place to download it directly to my pc preferably either avi or mov? and the quicktime link doesn't work anymore either.

powerbomb1411 said:
Coming from a Marvel fan I was really impressed. Now outside of the continuing up then down youtube and the google video, is they any place to download it directly to my pc preferably either avi or mov? and the quicktime link doesn't work anymore either.

im with you there i really want this video to download now its been removed from youtube damn them it was so class and very addictive to watch

im not sure what we can do but this is so good it has to get picked up and please say some was able to download the teaser i miss watchin it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"