Aquaman preview

I come baring gifts.

It's on the right hand side and says "Mercy Reef" trailer, and I must say that the trailer as a whole almost looks better than the entire series of "Smallville". I'm not even exaggerating. This thing was great, and seeing Ving Rhames....god damn this was some cool stuff.

DAMN CW TO HELL.

SolidRoar said:
THANKS! Is there any way to save it???

There is a petition in my sig. You can also write a letter to the head of CW but I don't have the man's address, someone else on this forum knows it.

Can someone please tell me who sings that song in the preview and what's the song called PLEASE?

Anyone think we will see the piloit as an added bonus in the smallville season 5 dvd set. It could boost sales and what else are they going to do with it.

Do you think they will put it on iTunes. There are special smallville playlist that were made by iTunes not fans. I think the CW will join iTunes's libary once they get it up and running.

King Ruler said:
I come baring gifts.

It's on the right hand side and says "Mercy Reef" trailer, and I must say that the trailer as a whole almost looks better than the entire series of "Smallville". I'm not even exaggerating. This thing was great, and seeing Ving Rhames....god damn this was some cool stuff.

DAMN CW TO HELL.

u must b Santa its a gift ive been waiting for :)

giggs11uk said:
Anyone think we will see the piloit as an added bonus in the smallville season 5 dvd set. It could boost sales and what else are they going to do with it.

Do you think they will put it on iTunes. There are special smallville playlist that were made by iTunes not fans. I think the CW will join iTunes's libary once they get it up and running.

Thats a pretty good idea! :up::)

only just noticed you have a downloadable version of Mercy Reef in your siggy :) gona download it now thanks man :) just hope this series gets picked up it's lookin really good at the mo would like to see it develop

if anyone wants this video i do av it saved on and can use yousendit or if you just want to view check out myspace the address is in my siggy :)

This series would've kicked all kinds of ass if that trailer is any indication. I signed the petition.

As did I, it looked damn good.

I don't suppose anyone would know who he was fighting on the boat during the storm?

I don't see how anyone here could know, but I can't help but be curious.

hopefully by next year we will all know i can't see how this would'nt get picked up it's looking very promosing and there are alot of people sending petitions and evrything

Well the show basically never made it to even pilot right? It would have been as everyone thought it would be though...Smallville underwater.

Wow, that actually looked cool. Plus it had sodomy guy from Pulp Fiction. :(

Jlandsw said:
There is a petition in my sig. You can also write a letter to the head of CW but I don't have the man's address, someone else on this forum knows it.

The yousendit link is expired, don't suppose you could upload it again.

This fall NBC has a show that tested really well and might be a break-out hit this fall. That show is Heroes. Basic concept: people attaining super powers and what they decide to do with those powers.

News is that RunAway isn't that great of a show. Whether or not audiences think the same- we don't know yet. But, chances are possible that RunAway might become this year's Just Legal- cancelled after just 3 episodes.

If Heroes is the breakthrough hit that NBC, and alot of others, thinks it will be.

And RunAway fails in the ratings.

Do you think that the CW will look at the success of Heroes and bring back their own new super hero show- Aquaman?

To me, seeing how CW is a starting company. If Heroes is a hit, it might make the execs of the CW sit back and go "this super hero television is a sure thing."

Anybody else think this could be a possibility?

More points about midseason possibility:

Wikipedia article

The CW Television Network had announced plans for a live action Aquaman television series — whose working title was Mercy Reef (or simply Aquaman) — but on May 18, 2006, it was confirmed that CW did not pick up the show for the 2006/2007 schedule. Recent reports (starting the day after the upfronts) have said The CW is still considering Aquaman for midseason, due to an outcry from fans after seeing the leaked promotional trailer online, which started on a Warner Bros. server. It was quickly removed, but the trailer is still floating around the net.

Still news:

Despite being not on the fall schedule it is STILL the most talked about 'new' show of the CW- which is kind of ironic, when you think about it. Doubt the CW can look past this. RunAway (new CW show), how many people have actually even been talking about it? The imdb boards for it, I checked, are STILL completely blank.

^Based on just about everything you just said, I really dont think we've seen the last of Mercy Reef.

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
^Based on just about everything you just said, I really dont think we've seen the last of Mercy Reef.

Hopefully!!

*does happy dance* I wouldn't mind if it was mid season, just as long as we get to see it. :up:

The Sci Fi Channel does need a replacement since Battlestart Galactica does not start until September & the Stargates in July. Move Battlestar Galactica & then air Aquaman before the Stargates & move up the Stargates an Hour or so & when Battlestar Galactica does that like I said air Aquaman before the Stargates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"