The Force Awakens Are Poe Dameron and Kylo Ren Brothers? Is Kylo Actually a Dameron?

The Rocket have a snickers. You start to sound like Apollo with crazy theories when you're hungry.

Grace Randolph? Is that you? :o

I was gonna start a thread "are BB-8 and R2-D2 brothers? Is BB actually a D2?" But then thought about it :o

The canon books specifically name Poe Damerons parents, and they are not Han & Leia.

They're also both visibly Latino (or whatever the space equivalent of a Latino is).

They don't look anything like the unmasked picture of Kylo.

Poe and Kylo aren't brothers but here is the thing, they can have that dynamic in their relationship if Kylo turns out to be Leia and Han's as most of us are convinced he is. Leia seems more like an aunt to Poe and if Poe's parents died when he was young than I think she might have more or less raised him. He is great pilot like Han, he is involved in the resistant and is probably great strategist like Leia. Kylo knows he represent everything he is not. Poe is the son the Solos wished they had.

It'll be interesting to see if this beat is played at all in the trilogy.

I only have 3 theories I really care about. Sorry Rocket, this one doesn't convince me

I was gonna start a thread "are BB-8 and R2-D2 brothers? Is BB actually a D2?" But then thought about it :o

Don't be silly, Broseph.

BB-8 is actually C-3PO and R2-D2's adopted son. :o

I only have 3 theories I really care about. Sorry Rocket, this one doesn't convince me

Rey's staff is just a staff. I know we keep repeating ourselves but we are just trying to help you here. Plain old staff. It's a staff. Just. A. Staff.

Don't be silly, Broseph.

BB-8 is actually C-3PO and R2-D2's adopted son. :o

Damnit StarLord :o

nah. i wouldn't be surprised if they were childhood friends though. Adam's too harrison in the face to be anyone else's son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"