Are ppl intimidated by good looking people?

Ok...where the hell do you people live? I never, in my life, seen an attractive person use public transportation.

Hey, no. I live in Australia, and while I rarely take public transport as I drive constantly, I know there are quite a few number of lookers who absolutely need to take the train, or catch a bus. We have a segment in the city paper where people text in their random encounters with strangers whom they find attractive, and hope for a reply.

It's a nice segment actually.

By your logic though, I'm not sure how attractiveness translates to automobile or private transport use.

Hey, no. I live in Australia, and while I rarely take public transport as I drive constantly, I know there are quite a few number of lookers who absolutely need to take the train, or catch a bus. We have a segment in the city paper where people text in their random encounters with strangers whom they find attractive, and hope for a reply.

It's a nice segment actually.

By your logic though, I'm not sure how attractiveness translates to automobile or private transport use.

are you guys trying to encourage stalkers down there??

Well, it must be working because it's still around. I think it's more romantic than stalker-ish.

I've never done it though, on account of already being taken. :p

Well, it must be working because it's still around. I think it's more romantic than stalker-ish.

I've never done it though, on account of already being taken. :p

It's romantic until someone stabs you....off topic I had a chance to visit Sydney when I was in the Navy and it is quite nice...

I'm sure we would hear about the stabbing in the same paper.

Were you among the last batch of sailors that came to visit late last year and trashed Kings X to a burnt crisp?

Sydney is more than a nice city. :D

No, No I visited in the spring of 2001...I actually stayed in the Kings Cross Hotel....we were there for 5 days and didn't burn anything. I tried to see as much of the city as possibly, got over to the Red Rocks district as well...and yes it is more than nice

The army and navy usually like to visit Kings X for some reason... :p

Red Rocks? Don't you mean the Rocks, which is near Circular Quay?

The army and navy usually like to visit Kings X for some reason... :p

Red Rocks? Don't you mean the Rocks, which is near Circular Quay?

sorry The Rocks then....I guess because its a fairly good sized hotel and its near a lot of the bars and clubs and such...The room service and breakfast is also fantastic

sorry The Rocks then....I guess because its a fairly good sized hotel and its near a lot of the bars and clubs and such...The room service and breakfast is also fantastic

You mean the strip clubs and the hookers lining the street and the bouncers shouting at you to get in. ;)

It's an acquired flavour, that Kings Cross.

I'm glad you took in some amazing sights of Sydney. I'm sure you saw plenty of attractive people on public transport around (to keep on topic...)

o wait wait I was extremely mistaken....the place I stayed in was the Southern Cross Hotel I believe its on Gilbourn(sp?) street....there were good looking people everywhere....

o wait wait I was extremely mistaken....the place I stayed in was the Southern Cross Hotel I believe its on Gilbourn(sp?) street....there were good looking people everywhere....

And I was one of those good looking people. That's one of the reasons why I love Sydney. The guys here.

Goulburn St. That would be in the city. Come back soon. But you aren't in the navy anymore?

I do have relatives in America, not in Connecticut - it was a good holiday for me as well.

no I served from 97-2001...I wouldn't mind visiting again though...

unless you yourself are good looking and you know it, yeah your gonna be intimdated by hot girls. but if you consider yourself too also be attractive, then its easier to "make a move" on girls, however the hotness level because you are confident in yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"