People who sit next to you unnapreciation thread

Jplaya2023

Superhero
Reaction score
Dont yall hate that? Whether its in school, the movies, or on a bus people who see open seats but for some reason have to come and sit right next to you. You dont want to get up and move because it would be rude so you just sit there all mad and pissed off. Then when they're seated they either start talking, moving, breathing, giggling whatever just agitating the sheeit out of you on purpose it seems. The only time such behaivor is acceptable is if a women is approaching you and she's down with the cause

...it's good to be home.

Doesn`t bother me really i dont like it much when they do it in the toilets and there is millions of free urinals and they stand right next to me... i feel like saying "didn`t anyone explain the one space rule to you buddy??"

Batty for Bats! said:
Yeah. You're mom. :D

I don't get it. You see, "You're" indicates "You are" so technically you just said "You are mom". Are you saying I'm your mother, and frequently **** on your face?:confused:

Go wash your face Playa, while I take a shiet in your bathroom...a big one.

ShadowBoxing said:
Go wash your face Playa, while I take a shiet in your bathroom...a big one.

scust :down We dont tolerate that sheeit. You better find jag's crib

JLBats said:
I don't get it. You see, "You're" indicates "You are" so technically you just said "You are mom". Are you saying I'm your mother, and frequently **** on your face?:confused:
You completely mistook my sarcastic remark with the blatant :D (indicating so) and actually try to argue it. :( The you're was also available to show to the slower audience that I was indeed JOKING with you persay. :down:down

ShadowBoxing said:
You mad, daps to my brother Jag

SB

hell yeah im mad you do that type of sheeit to an enemy not to the big homey jplaya2023

Batty for Bats! said:
You completely mistook my sarcastic remark with the blatant :D (indicating so) and actually try to argue it. :( The you're was also available to show to the slower audience that I was indeed JOKING with you persay. :down:down

I apologise. I do not respond well to humour. I have often been called "Mr. Roboto", however that is not particularly accurate, since I am a doctor.

I can't stand it when it's an empty theater, and they have to get the seat behind me especially when I'm like in a corner spot or something.

Jplaya2023 said:
hell yeah im mad you do that type of sheeit to an enemy not to the big homey jplaya2023
Someone needs to light your computer on fiya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"