Are there TWO Iron Man gauntlets?

JSSTyger

Civilian
Reaction score
We only see one Iron Man gauntlet being made. Hulk uses it and it falls off his arm and gets lost in the rubble. Hawkeye then starts the "relay" to get the gauntlet to the time machine van. Thanos ultimately obtains this Iron Man gauntlet and battles with Captain Marvel and tries to snap.

After Thanos snaps, he realizes the stones are not in his gauntlet and are in ANOTHER Iron Man gauntlet. Do I have this right....that there are two IRON MAN gauntlets?

We only see one Iron Man gauntlet being made. Hulk uses it and it falls off his arm and gets lost in the rubble. Hawkeye then starts the "relay" to get the gauntlet to the time machine van. Thanos ultimately obtains this Iron Man gauntlet and battles with Captain Marvel and tries to snap.

After Thanos snaps, he realizes the stones are not in his gauntlet and are in ANOTHER Iron Man gauntlet. Do I have this right....that there are two IRON MAN gauntlets?

No. I think the idea is that being that Tony's tech and resources were used to create the Avenger's Gauntlet, that he was able to use his armor to "hack" the Gauntlet and quickly eject the stones from it and attache them to his suit via the nanotech he is using, which we saw was capable of transforming into whatever shape or design Tony wanted. Thus we see the armored hand Tony has the stones on finishing to place the stones and integrate their power into a makeshift mini Gauntlet for Tony to use.

No the gauntlet that Hawkeye finds in the rubble is the hulk/stark gauntlet.

If the Stones were never on the Gauntlet Hawkeye was carrying which Thanos was trying to get, then the moment where he ejected the power stone to take out Carol would make no sense. They had one full set of the stones, not two.

I'm not sure how one could be confused by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"