Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

Brazil201

Civilian
Reaction score
We know from the set pictures and now avengers 3 50% of the population is gone

hawkeye is ronin most likely because his entire family was turned to Ash

Leaks say this Movie is 5 years later and Iron Man, Antman, Rocket, and Shuri have been working on creating a time machine to go back before the snap

We know they do go to the battle of new york but things are different

Hulk is homeless hobo?

Thats it

https://www.resetera.com/threads/avengers-4-speculation-thread-open-infinity-war-spoilers.38779/ Has everything on A4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp64lM9mvEQ 3:30 Josh Brolin Mentions Daniel Day Lewis May be in Avengers 4

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud...ers_4_rumoured_leaks/?st=jh5ospx9&sh=15226044

Apparently this is from the same source that was right about those INFINITY WAR spoilers (e.g. Red Skull, Thanos sacrificing Gamora). Link.

"Iron Man reassembles the Avengers and decides to build his own Infinity Gauntlet to undo everything that Thanos did. They recruit Ant-Man to help them travel through time and space using the Quantum Real to retrieve the Infinity Stones from different time periods. Thanos finds out about their plans and becomes hellbent on stopping them.

The movie revolves around the relationship between Captain America and Iron Man.

At one point, Captain America and Thor fight Thanos. Timeline alterations have restored Mjolnir, and Cap wields it against Thanos to allow the others to escape, and is killed holding Thanos off.

At one point, Hawkeye must protect the unfinished Stark Gauntlet from Thanos' minions. He plays an "instrumental" role in Thanos' defeat.

Thor's subplot centers on him assembling an army to challenge Thanos. Captain Marvel joins him.

Hulk's subplot centers on Banner and Hulk finally merging to become Professor Hulk. He is the one that ultimately wields the Stark Gauntlet against Thanos, losing his arm in the process.

Nebula's subplot centers on her efforts to redeem herself. At one point, she fights her murderous past self.

Several MCU movies are revisited and retconned (probably not permanently), such as the Avengers retrieving the Power Stone creating a timeline where the Guardians of the Galaxy never came together.

There's a pivotal scene between Doctor Strange and a fully CGI character being shot on a secret location, with a skeleton crew, and which takes up a sizeable portion of the budget.

Only two of the original Avengers (Cap, Stark, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow) meant to survive the movie. Cap dies.

The title was AVENGERS: INFINITY GAUNTLET at one point, but it might be changed after Zoe Saldana accidentally leaked it."

Last edited:
Also, Thanos living peacefully on some different planet. It makes me wonder how he becomes involved and what makes him fight Avengers again given that he's already achieved his goal.

I have no idea how the Avengers and the sole-remaining Guardian of the Galaxy are going to defeat Thanos. Thanos is incredibly powerful, and watching the movie it seemed like the only three who came close to defeating him were Star Lord, Doctor Strange (managed to keep the Time Stone until Thanos threatened to kill Tony Stark, and Strange gave it to him) and Thor. Thor is still alive, but it can't be as easy as him striking him on the head with Stormbreaker instead of the chest.

Maybe it's about the Avengers and Rocket trying to steal the Infinity Stones from Thanos, and they manage to get the Time Stone and Reality Stone (hence the set pictures which show Captain America in original costume and Tony Stark wearing SHIELD uniform)?

I think Ms. Marvel will be in it too, but not sure if she Ant-Man and Hawkeye can turn the tide. I guess the Hulk could come back and be more powerful. Not sure how they are going to do the sequel without Adam Warlock, Doctor Doom, or Silver Surfer. They could bring Warlock in but might be hard to explain. If they folow the comic, they could have Thanos start liking killing and decide to take out the other half of the universe and try to take out the celestials. Maybe bring in Warlock and the Beyonder?

I highly doubt the movie takes place 5 years later. Yeah, no chance.

Reports stated that they casted Emma Luhrmann as an older version of Cassie Lang. If that's indeed the case, theres about a 6 year age difference between the 2 actors.

Reports stated that they casted Emma Luhrmann as an older version of Cassie Lang. If that's indeed the case, theres about a 6 year age difference between the 2 actors.

It is possible that is because of time travel though. We know there will be time travel in the film.

Hulk and Banner will need to build a connection similar to the cartoon where Banner can communicate when Hulk is out. I think that was also what the line "We have a lot to talk about " means too. Hulk with the mind of Banner actually talking to him could be way stronger.

Danvers will add some massive power.

Vision will somehow get reborn.

They miss a major weapon with Wanda out though.

Also, Thanos living peacefully on some different planet. It makes me wonder how he becomes involved and what makes him fight Avengers again given that he's already achieved his goal.

true, considering that with the space stone, he can just evade them.

We know Iron Man (Stark in Shield garb), Captain America, Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye (now going by Ronin), Nebula, War Machine, Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne are in it.

There is a sequence in Japan with Hiroyuki Sanada.

I think it would be good to lay out exactly what we know as fact:

STARTING POSITIONS
-IRON MAN and NEBULA are on TITAN
-CAP, WIDOW, THOR, BANNER, WAR MACHINE, OKOYE, MBAKU, and ROCKET are in WAKANDA
-THANOS is alone, wherabouts unknown

OTHER HEROES
-HAWKEYE was spotted on set in new duds and a more edgy look
-ANT MAN spotted on set with Tony and Avengers 1 Cap
-WASP will be in the film
-Scenes were filmed featuring CAPTAIN MARVEL, FURY, and HILL

SEQUELS
-ANTMAN AND THE WASP is set prior to IW (July 2018)
-CAPTAIN MARVEL set in the 90s (March 2019)
-SPIDERMAN SEQUEL will be more international (July 2019)
-GOTG VOL 3 is reportedly one of the first phase 4 films

OTHER
-Reports from various sources, including actors, state a large scene was filmed featuring many actors including Michael Douglas, Samuel L, and Michelle Pfeiffer
-Set reports indicate a scene between Tony and Steve with Cap saying “Do it Tony, we have to”
-B.A.R.F spotted on set (I think this may be a misdirect)

Feel free to add if you think of anything else
So now, what does this all mean... laying out the facts makes it easier to speculate, imo

Interesting to note the OG Avengers are all still standing
I dont see that being the case after A4

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get some scenes of where the snapped heroes went. They are "Dead" but where do they go after that limbo, Hel, Valhalla(maybe they changed it up not only for Asgardians), Ghost alternate world where they are on their side and can see the other heroes, etc?

We know Iron Man (Stark in Shield garb), Captain America, Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye (now going by Ronin), Nebula, War Machine, Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne are in it.

There is a sequence in Japan with Hiroyuki Sanada.

I think Wong is fine, he should be able to help get Stark and Nebula off that planet. Thor would also be able since he can form the bi frost.

Cap will say Avengers Assemble towards the end.

After Thanos has claimed another victory over the New Avengers, and all seems lost, Nebula will take the gauntlet. Happens in Infinity Guantlet and with the way the MCU has panned out I cannot see Nebula not having a huge role to play in his defeat. Gamora and Nebula have played a massive role in Guardians/MCU more so than they did in the comics, so the fact that Nebula plays a crucial role in defeating Thanos in the comics will not go ignored. Gamora had her film this time, next time its Nebula's. As in the comic Nebula will reverse the snap. I would assume after this, Cap will say Assemble to take down Thanos. Between taking down Thanos and getting the Guantlett off Nebula, I dunno. But Markus and Mcfeely will nail it whatever they do.

We are getting cream/white/monotone vision from the comics. Shuri finished something up before she shot back at whatever his name was from the black order. They have something planned for that scene. When Thanos took the stone from Vision's head he turned grey and white. I want classic cream vision.

Strange knew what was going to happen and sacrificing the time stone was part of the plan from the 1/14,000,640 timeline where they won.

Last edited:
If the day isn't saved by Hawkeye then the last 10+ years have been a waste

I wonder if we will get some scenes of where the snapped heroes went. They are "Dead" but where do they go after that limbo, Hel, Valhalla(maybe they changed it up not only for Asgardians), Ghost alternate world where they are on their side and can see the other heroes, etc?

They've got to feature them somehow, and I doubt Sony would be happy if Spider-Man doesn't have a reasonably-sized role. I'm wondering if they go to the Soul Stone, and the Soul Stone features the souls of those who have fallen at the hands of the wielder (in this case, Thanos)?

I have a feeling time travel will be the cause of why mutants and FF4 exist in marvel universe. The changes they make will create a new universe.

After Thanos has claimed another victory over the New Avengers, and all seems lost, Nebula will take the gauntlet. Happens in Infinity Guantlet and with the way the MCU has panned out I cannot see Nebula not having a huge role to play in his defeat. Gamora and Nebula have played a massive role in Guardians/MCU more so than they did in the comics, so the fact that Nebula plays a crucial role in defeating Thanos in the comics will not go ignored. Gamora had her film this time, next time its Nebula's. As in the comic Nebula will reverse the snap. I would assume after this, Cap will say Assemble to take down Thanos. Between taking down Thanos and getting the Guantlett off Nebula, I dunno. But Markus and Mcfeely will nail it whatever they do.

We are getting cream/white/monotone vision from the comics. Shuri finished something up before she shot back at whatever his name was from the black order. They have something planned for that scene. When Thanos took the stone from Vision's head he turned grey and white. I want classic cream vision.

Strange knew what was going to happen and sacrificing the time stone was part of the plan from the 1/14,000,640 timeline where they won.

Yeah I can see that. Except with Nebula undoing Thano's cleansing. She has no stake in the outcome of that. I doubt she'll be as benevolent as any of the heroes.

Even in the comics she could not wield the infinity stones without going mad.

Yeah I can see that. Except with Nebula undoing Thano's cleansing. She has no stake in the outcome of that. I doubt she'll be as benevolent as any of the heroes.

Even in the comics she could not wield the infinity stones without going mad.

I don't think she'd do it out of any new found sense of heroism. She could do it to spite thanos, she could attempt to remake the universe in her image, she could attempt to bring back gamora, something else. I think they are building to nebula playing a big part. They won't beat thanos with sheer force and the idea of thanos shooting himself in the foot will be replicated.

In the comics he eliminates half the universe to appease death. In infinity war it's to bring balance (giving him more depth and a more philosophical motive). I think they will adapt his lack of conviction, expecting to fail weakness from the comic and turn it into something else. Nebula taking the guantlet when he is distracted via an insecurity would lend itself well to what they've built.

They have built earth up to be the force of the galaxy with its growing population of superheroes, but I think it's the earthling side that Markus, mcfeely, Russo's are building up as the deciding factor, not the powers. Obviously the guardians lending themselves to that.

None of my friends or brother who are comic geeks have seen it yet. All this has been pent up lol. Over thinking.

I don't think she'd do it out of any new found sense of heroism. She could do it to spite thanos, she could attempt to remake the universe in her image, she could attempt to bring back gamora, something else. I think they are building to nebula playing a big part. They won't beat thanos with sheer force and the idea of thanos shooting himself in the foot will be replicated.

In the comics he eliminates half the universe to appease death. In infinity war it's to bring balance (giving him more depth and a more philosophical motive). I think they will adapt his lack of conviction, expecting to fail weakness from the comic and turn it into something else. Nebula taking the guantlet when he is distracted via an insecurity would lend itself well to what they've built.

They have built earth up to be the force of the galaxy with its growing population of superheroes, but I think it's the earthling side that Markus, mcfeely, Russo's are building up as the deciding factor, not the powers. Obviously the guardians lending themselves to that.

None of my friends or brother who are comic geeks have seen it yet. All this has been pent up lol. Over thinking.

Yeah. Same. LOL. My coworkers and friends are seeing this weekend. So I have no one to pour my thoughts on, currently.

If anything I do see Nebula as being a cautionary example of some one with the wrong mental fortitude getting ahold of the gauntlet.

We do get to see Nebula reverse back to her true form. So to me, that's something I'm excited to see.

I think Wong is fine, he should be able to help get Stark and Nebula off that planet. Thor would also be able since he can form the bi frost.

Isn't the Milano still on Titan? I can see the two of them using the ship to make it to earth somehow. Although that's going to suck for Rocket if he sees the ship and expects his buddies to step out. :csad:

I agree here. She may have saved some info or copied something from Vision at the very least....
Was Shuri still alive at the end? I don't recall her disappearing.
Between her, Banner, Rocket and probably Tony... I like the chances of Vision being brought back.

Mark-Ruffalo-BTS.jpg

After seeing Gauntlet mold I think maybe they will use another Gauntlet to bring back everyone? And they need to find stones first, so that's why they went back in time to NYC battle to get the tesseract?

What I don't understand is how that memory technology will come into play and it will according to Feige. Isn't it just a projection? It cannot change the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"