Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

They made the right call. I mean looking back the Gamora moment in IW is even more strange in light of AEG. What was that all about? Remember when it sparked the whole "Everyone is inside the Soul Stone" theories? Why would Tony see an older Morgan? And again, if he did because an older Morgan kind of gives him her blessing to sacrifice himself then it again begs what the scene with Thanos and little Gamora was all about?

Was this just us the fans who made this "Soul World" a thing or was there real confirmation? Could be they had an idea for it and scrapped them. But yea... I'm still wondering why that sequence was needed. It never paid off.

So many things we talked about and none of it happened!

Not nit-picking... But I was actually wondering if all the Snapped had re-materialized at the same spot they ashed away at.

So this means that the Guardians and Spidey and Strange all returned to Titan? But then how did they get back to earth?

Dr. Strange got them to Earth. You can see Titan in the background of the sling ring when they're coming through it.

Can someone explain why in IW Strange asked Tony if they can get the ship back to Earth if he can just portal them wherever he wants?

Maybe like the wheel of time you have to know where you are before you can travel to where you want to go. The ship was travelling faster than light.

End of the day we don't know. I for one wont let it spoil the film for me.

I guess Marc Maron could play a young Stan Lee if they ever do a biopic.

Can someone explain why in IW Strange asked Tony if they can get the ship back to Earth if he can just portal them wherever he wants?
In the post battle stress he didn't have time to go through all the options. After going through 14 million alternatives he knew just when and where to go for the desired outcome

I guess Marvel thinks that all fans have seen the movie and tries to lure casual moviegoers by emphasizing the coolest moments, spoilers be damned.

Old man Cap should be the new constant MCU cameo :D

He can even show up to give sage advice and characters not even realize who it is. :D

They have a partner in Sony which also is in their own promotional cycle. Beyond the minority who are locked up or deployed and wants to see it and hasn't yet also worries about spoilers.

tumblr_pr78zyV4i31tlgqkgo2_540.gif

tumblr_pr78zyV4i31tlgqkgo1_540.gif

tumblr_pr78zyV4i31tlgqkgo3_540.gif

Seeing as far from home is saying there is a multiverse then both directors and writers can be right to an extent.
In the multiverse concept there is an infinite number of worlds where anything that can happen did happen. So cap didn't create a new reality. He just travelled to a reality that already existed where he had joined in 1945.

Taking a stone from a reality doesn't really create a new one. Just makes it vulnerable to dark forces. So cap returned them to the moment they were taken to ensure their protection. Which in a way stops creating a dark reality.

Thanos has destroyed the ones from our reality leaving us vulnerable.

The Ancient One explicitly states that the stones create what we experience as time, and that removing one creates a branch reality. She even creates a visualization of a timeline branching off from the pre-existing one to demonstrate what happens when a stone is taken.

tumblr_pr77afNvfH1tctq75o6_540.gif

What the heck is Spider-man swinging from? And when did War Machine have time to change his armor? It looks bad-ass, too bad we didn't get to see it in action. And I thought all the Asgardian soldiers got killed by Hela, and it was just regular citizens left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"