Transformers Are they making the Lovebug or Transformers ?

Seekaedigital

Civilian
Reaction score
Are they making the Lovebug or Transformers ?

This story of a kid buying a car and then to his suprise the car is alive, and got a personailty....Sounds like Herbie the lovebug, except for the fact its a robot.

1. Why would a transformer allow its self to be sold to someone.....?

I remember either an issue of the comic or an episode of the cartoon that did that very premise. The transformer was basically unconsious or something. I know there is an issue with Megatron where a criminal finds him in gun mode and Megatron has amnesia from getting hit on the ground so the guy goes on a crime spree with Megatron.

Kable24 said:
I remember either an issue of the comic or an episode of the cartoon that did that very premise. The transformer was basically unconsious or something. I know there is an issue with Megatron where a criminal finds him in gun mode and Megatron has amnesia from getting hit on the ground so the guy goes on a crime spree with Megatron.

Gotta love gun mode Megatron and his one size fits all attitude.

Seekaedigital said:

This story of a kid buying a car and then to his suprise the car is alive, and got a personailty....Sounds like Herbie the lovebug, except for the fact its a robot.

*sigh*...once again, someone else who FORGOT that a lot of events in both the original comics and cartoon revolved around spike/buster's shenannigans with bumblebee...

Seekaedigital said:

Stop jumping to conclusions. That's exactly what happen in the TRANSFORMERS limited series when Bumblebee on a scout mission found himself sold to Spike because he hid in a carsales lot while dodging decepticons(from what i remember). Its only when Spike decided to fix him up did bumblebee reveal himself.

At least the producers seem to be keeping in with TRANSFORMERS lore. Of course what would really please me is if they get Peter Cullen and Frank welker to reprise their roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"