Are you a Bohemian?

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
For some reason I absolutely love this word. Maybe its because of its use in poetry.

I'm definitely not one but how I wish sometimes I was a teen out of high school again to pursue a bohemian lifestyle...at least for a couple of years before I started college. But alas, my time has passed.

What about some of you? Tell me about your experiences.

I've always loved Bohemian Rhaspady, thats about it.

All the 'bohemians' I've met are frustrating and pretentious, and I don't ever want to count myself among them.

I do like the idea of a lazy, artistic life, don't get me wrong, but it's become one of those maddening, inescapable subcultures like 'emo' or 'indie' and lost all meaning.

I wouldn't describe myself as "bohemian" but other people insist on doing it for me. :cmad:

i love the world. the style is pretty cool.

The fact that you like comic books, and not just as some random thing makes you a bohemian.

nah, I'm not Bahamian.

hehe just kidding! :D

but seriously, I'm not bohemian either. :o

No, but I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me

All the 'bohemians' I've met are frustrating and pretentious, and I don't ever want to count myself among them.

I do like the idea of a lazy, artistic life, don't get me wrong, but it's become one of those maddening, inescapable subcultures like 'emo' or 'indie' and lost all meaning.

Isn't that the way it goes. You become 'different 'only to fall into a sub-category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"