Are You Excited About Madden 07?

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
Are you excited about Madden 07?

I might get the Wii version since I haven't played a football game since NFL Blitz.

Madden - Best Football games I have ever played.

I still haven't played '06. :p

yeah, football rocks. I got NCAA 07, which is probably better than Madden, but I still am Stoked about Madden. NCAA kills.

It's been a long time since I've played a football videogame.....so I guess I'll pick it up for Wii.

No, because Sport's games are about as much fun as watching sports.
I'd rather be playing in a game han watching someone play for me.

I can't wait to see how EA does it on Wii. Football is one of those sports that has huge potential on it.

I guess I'm excited, I get the new what some call "roster update" every year. The new mode where you only play as one player sounds interesting.

weezerspider said:
yeah, football rocks. I got NCAA 07, which is probably better than Madden, but I still am Stoked about Madden. NCAA kills.

Does anyone know what button I press when I am running with the quarterback and want to slide to avoid a hit by the defender (I have seen the AI do it to me, but I can't find out what I press to do it with my quarterback)?

Thanks

Yea im ready for Madden 07. I wasnt impressed at ALL with Madden 06 for the 360, but NCAA 07 has really impressed me. I think Madden is going to be reallly good this year, cant wait for it. Hell im ready for dang football season PERIOD!!!!!!!

SpeedballLives said:

Wait, so you dont like watching sports??? What the hell is the matter with you??? Get off ur nintendo and go watch some sports man.

reggiebar said:
Does anyone know what button I press when I am running with the quarterback and want to slide to avoid a hit by the defender (I have seen the AI do it to me, but I can't find out what I press to do it with my quarterback)?

Thanks

You mean scramble??? Its the R-Trigger on the 360, i dont know about the others tho.

Im not a huge football fan, but madden is a great game almost every year. Ill get this one just to play my friends online. I more of a basketball fan.

No, because I picked up ESPN NFL 2K5 for 1.99 at Gamestop :D

ProjectPat2280 said:
You mean scramble??? Its the R-Trigger on the 360, i dont know about the others tho.

No, I mean to slide with the quarterback once I have been sunning with the ball, so the QB doesn't fumble.

I've heard a lot of interesting things about the Wii version. So while I'm not excited yet, I'm very curious about how it will utilize the Wiimote.

SpeedballLives said:
wtf? I think we have a non sports fan on our hands!!!!! 500th post!!!!!!!!

reggiebar said:
No, I mean to slide with the quarterback once I have been sunning with the ball, so the QB doesn't fumble.

OOOO, sorry i didnt understand the question. Tap X.(360 version)

TheGrayGhost said:
I've heard a lot of interesting things about the Wii version. So while I'm not excited yet, I'm very curious about how it will utilize the Wiimote.

Its gonna look like current gen Madden, so thats enough for me to not even bother thinking about it.

CorporalHicks said:
wtf? I think we have a non sports fan on our hands!!!!! 500th post!!!!!!!!
What I said is I would rather play football.
It's more fun to tackle someone than watch someone do it for you.

ProjectPat2280 said:
OOOO, sorry i didnt understand the question. Tap X.(360 version)
Thanks...I will try to "tap" because when I push it he leaps forward and fumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"