Calling All Sports Gamers -- Question for Madden NFL 07!!

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
Does anyone with Madden 07 know how to name your draft picks?

I traded for a QB from the draft, and I don't know how to name him.

Does he remain QB #5 forever?

Could someone help me out :huh:

BUMP, damnit! :mad:

NO ONE ELSE PLAYS MADDEN!?!?!?!?!

I have Madden 07 on the 360!

NOFX, can you answer my question above ^^^ ?

Ya kinda have to look around and see what forum this is. Im sure a vast majority of this website have never even touched a football.

As for your question, i dont think there is anyway to name your players. You cant edit ANYTHING in this game(player wise). Even when you create a player, once you hit finish, thats it, no going back. I was really dissapointed in how EA handled that, but over all the game is pretty good.

Damn :( all I wanted to do was name him Drew Stanton.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Ya kinda have to look around and see what forum this is. Im sure a vast majority of this website have never even touched a football.
Tis True! Mostly out of shape comic book geeks:o

farmerfran said:
Damn :( all I wanted to do was name him Drew Stanton.

Yea man, i know what ya mean. Now, if he was named BEFORE you imported him to Madden then his name would be in there.

NOOOOOOO.... damnit!

Thanks for answering it, though. :( :up:

in previous versions of madden you could rename them after you imported the draft classes and had the draft...
i think you go to your roster setting, go to personal info and you can change his name from there

thehippie said:
in previous versions of madden you could rename them after you imported the draft classes and had the draft...
i think you go to your roster setting, go to personal info and you can change his name from there

Yea, ur right for PREVIOUS Maddens. EA screwed the pooch and left out ANY ability to edit players in this yrs version. They put it in NCAA but for some damn reason, left it out of Madden. I think that team that works on Madden are just lazy.

i don't have this years version yet so i didn't know that, whoops

Damn you, EA! :cmad:

We need to revolt against them... make Madden 08 original on some scale, and FIX NBA LIVE!

thehippie said:
i don't have this years version yet so i didn't know that, whoops

Its cool man, no sweat.

farmerfran said:
Damn you, EA! :cmad:

We need to revolt against them... make Madden 08 original on some scale, and FIX NBA LIVE!

Yea dude, i agree. The worst thing that happened to that franchise was EA buying the rights to the NFL. We wont get a great Madden until that deal runs out in 2009. As for NBA Live, there is NO hope. The 2k series has been the far better game for a looong time now, and itll continue to do so. Im gonna grab NBA 2K7 when basketball season gets into full swing.

Well, the NBA is now in full-swing... and I do have 2K7, MUCH better. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"