Are you getting tired of Nelly Fertado's new song?

What's the name of the new song with the guy who thinks he can rap from Linkin Park? There's some chick singing the chorus but it's pretty much his song.

Colossal Spoons said:
What's the name of the new song with the guy who thinks he can rap from Linkin Park? There's some chick singing the chorus but it's pretty much his song.

"Where'd you go" is getting overplayed as well.

All members of Linkin Park (it gives me bad-goosebumps just to type out their name) should be mulched and fed to cherished family pets.
Then, the pets should be taken away from the families by force, tagged and sent to fend for themselves in the Amazon.

Whichever one survives the longest should then be flown to Wyoming, where a trained team of Hessians will bombard it with Guns 'n' Roses music, being sure to pet it during the solos, and to pinch it whenever Axl sings.

After 6 months of this, the creature should then be sent to the White House.

Im wondering how they came up with the song name. Did Nelly (or if she has a songwriter) randomly open the dictionary to find "Promiscuous"?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
All members of Linkin Park (it gives me bad-goosebumps just to type out their name) should be mulched and fed to cherished family pets.
Then, the pets should be taken away from the families by force, tagged and sent to fend for themselves in the Amazon.

Whichever one survives the longest should then be flown to Wyoming, where a trained team of Hessians will bombard it with Guns 'n' Roses music, being sure to pet it during the solos, and to pinch it whenever Axl sings.

Damn, I like 'em. A tad angsty but their music is fitting for certain moods.

I actually like listening to Nelly Furtado's songs "Try" and "Like a Bird." :(

I hate this damn song. I used to like the video due to her hotness, but now just seeing their fat faces angers me to serious rage. "Is your game MVP like Steve Nash?" Holy balls woman, please stop letting that fatass write your songs. :down:mad:

nelly fertado was cute when she 1st came out..and shes smokin hot now..and i like her music...i love her ''new'' look and sound

I'm like a bird
I wanna fly away
I don't know where my home is
I don't know where my soul is

Aah, that takes me back to 5th grade.

110187.jpg

Never heard it or even heard of it, but there isnt anything from her I like, but I dont HATE her though

Colossal Spoons said:

his name is mike shinoda.

Funny Ive never heard this song at all.

Kaleb said:
Funny Ive never heard this song at all.
Be glad, it's on every radio station, MTV and VH1 play the video every 5 minutes. :(

oh that explains it, I try my best to avoid those channels

I'm disappointed in Fartado, she followed Gwen Stefani and gave up decent music for looking like a ****e and doing worthless pop music....

The Incredible Hulk said:
I'm disappointed in Fartado, she followed Gwen Stefani and gave up decent music for looking like a ****e and doing worthless pop music....

i guess the "hippie cutie" songs she was singing wasnt paying the bills,so why not reinvent yourself..dont hate on the girl..i mean shes rockin now:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:

This was...unadulterated genius. *sniff*

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"