Are you the same person online as you are in the real world?

I know what you mean.

From my perspective, I think it can be pointless to argue with someone online especially if the argument becomes cyclical and no one listens to one another to try and develop their opinions further on something.

Last edited:
So nobody openly admits to being sketchy or two faced?

Interesting.

i'm definitely sketchy... on both the hype and in the real world

So nobody openly admits to being sketchy or two faced?

Interesting.

What is interesting is that if you read through the responses people are admitting to being different, just not radically so.

Different isn't necessarily two faced.

I'd describe two faced as masking a more devious side of yourself with an appealing face.

Who admitted to that?

Different isn't necessarily two faced.

I'don't describe two faced as masking a more devious side to yourself with an appealing face.

Who admitted to that?

Not sure I follow. :huh:

People have said that they do act different, being more outgoing, flirty, outspoken ect. But not in a radically different manner than they are offline.

well I do laugh every time someone says 'big guy' or reply with 'for you' every time something is described as big. So yea, I'd say I'm pretty much the same person in real life. I'm quite the witty guy as well if you haven't already noticed.

We should all grab a beer or something if any of you are in the area. Maybe all my california bros/broettes want to plan a BvS get together/watch party? I'll even wear my CIA or Bane shirts.

Wow! thats a deep philosophical,extensionism question going on Krypton Man! Since I am the person who is writing this at a keyboard somewhere(Vegas) and hitting the"post" button then shouldn't that make me the same person who is?! i write so therefore i am:woot: but okay i will bite!

YEP!! I am like that dramatics song "what you see is what you get!" i am too old and too tired(my lumbago acts up sometimes!) to be anybody else( they are all taken anyway!) if anything i am probably WORST! since i have to say ^&*( on here and not Mother%^&*( %^& in true life!( this is after all a family show!hehe) my demeanor is a bit calmer on here then in "true life" the tequila, the wearing of Thor disc shirts the listening to ABBA thats all me just tame on here!....hmmm.. so thats why my ex told me to jump off... uh never mind!:cwink:

Interesting topic. I don't really have as much of an online life ,so to speak, the way most of my generation and younger do. I'm a bit old fashioned in that sense. I have a facebook page a barely go to or post on, and a myspace page I haven't visited since the Bush administration. No twitter, instagram, snap chat , skype, etc.

My social life and interactions are like 99% in the real world as opposed to it being a big part of it being online .

I basically comment on the hype,because this kind of stuff is one of my many different interests. So I am pretty much the same person in real life, though I really haven't really been engaged enough online or socialized online to have an online identity like alot of people have. I'm pretty old school

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"