• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you a morning person?

Equint77

MY NAME IS HOV
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Everyday I come to work and head to my office. I'm here early enough to avoid the rush of people who come in at the same time so I get to avoid mindless morning chit chat. And I guess it's a good thing cause I just don't wanna talk to anyone in the morning. I'm not sure why but the first few morning hours I like to keep to myself. And I'm not even talking about when I come to work hungover.

Example.. Tuesday some god damn ape of a woman was going around calling everyone cutie pitutity. I wanted to gouge my eyes out. :mad:
  1. My question is are you those type that is super peppy in the morning? Really disgustingly cheery at the start of the day?
  2. Do you have those types of people at work?
  3. Does it ever annoy the **** out of you?
  4. Are you like me in wanting to tell them to shut the **** up?
 
i'm half and half really. i'm probably a bit bipolar.
 
hmmm....I mean I have in the past and I do right now get up at 6am to work out before classes....do I like it, Hell NO!!! will I continue doing it, yeah
 
I like to keep to myself in the morning's too.. Cant stand all these women gossip at work! :mad: :down
 
1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. God yes


I'm as "night" a person as they come. I only feel physically able to function after dusk. It has nothing to do with getting up at certain hours, it doesn't matter if I get up at 7 in the morning, way past noon or not until 9 in the evening (all of which I've experienced), I only feel wide awake and capable at night.
 
Equint77 said:
Everyday I come to work and head to my office. I'm here early enough to avoid the rush of people who come in at the same time so I get to avoid mindless morning chit chat. And I guess it's a good thing cause I just don't wanna talk to anyone in the morning. I'm not sure why but the first few morning hours I like to keep to myself. And I'm not even talking about when I come to work hungover.

Example.. Tuesday some god damn ape of a woman was going around calling everyone cutie pitutity. I wanted to gouge my eyes out. :mad:
  1. My question is are you those type that is super peppy in the morning? Really disgustingly cheery at the start of the day?
  2. Do you have those types of people at work?
  3. Does it ever annoy the **** out of you?
  4. Are you like me in wanting to tell them to shut the **** up?


WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, IT'S LIKE FLIPPING ON A LIGHT SWITCH..........EXCEPT FOR THE WHOLE "BOWEL MOVEMENT" THING.
I CAN'T SAY I'M ALWAYS "CHEERY"........BUT IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TIME OF DAY.
 
I slap people who are super duper hyper cheery in the morning.
 
I just need the first hour or so to gather myself before I even wanna talk to anyone....

Speaking of Gossip... there's this one woman who won't ever shut the **** up.. and because she's the Senior Vice President's assistant she gets to do what the hell she wants... including shouting down the hallway, cackling like the Green Goblin and going around giving people ****ing cookies every week.

If you people wonder where I get my celebrity gossip.. that yeti of a woman lives for that ****... I just have to sit in my office and hear her god damn banshee voice across the hall.

God damn b1tch. :mad:
 
I like the Nightlife.

I like to boogie.
 
it all depends on whether i've done exercise in the morning or not and also whether i've been out the night before or not.
 
November Rain said:
it all depends on whether i've done exercise in the morning or not and also whether i've been out the night before or not.

it doesn't matter to me.. I could get 90 hours straight sleep, a 2 month vacation and I still wanna be left alone first thing in the morning at work.

Makes me think back to when I had a cubicle and had people say good morning to me every ****ing day. God that was miserable. :mad:
 
Equinox said:
I like to keep to myself in the morning's too.. Cant stand all these women gossip at work! :mad: :down
Thats actually why 7 am workouts own so much....no one else is in the gym, don't have to deal with people
 
I hate mornings... its nothing like turning on a light and I am awake. It takes me (at best) 40 minutes of "Zombie Walking" to wake up :(
 
I'm a morning person and a night owl. I sleep around 3 to 4 hours every day.:o
 
1. My question is are you those type that is super peppy in the morning? Really disgustingly cheery at the start of the day?

Hell no... :grumble grumble..... 9:50am grumble:

2. Do you have those types of people at work?

I don't work..... :(

3. Does it ever annoy the **** out of you?

Hell yes. That's why you install trip wire around your cubicle.

4. Are you like me in wanting to tell them to shut the **** up?

Or beat them into a bloody pulp if they say "someone's got a case of the mondays" one more time?
 
Anguissette1979 said:
1. My question is are you those type that is super peppy in the morning? Really disgustingly cheery at the start of the day?

Hell no... :grumble grumble..... 9:50am grumble:

2. Do you have those types of people at work?

I don't work..... :(

3. Does it ever annoy the **** out of you?

Hell yes. That's why you install trip wire around your cubicle.

4. Are you like me in wanting to tell them to shut the **** up?

Or beat them into a bloody pulp if they say "someone's got a case of the mondays" one more time?

i just shed a tear. :( :up: :up:
 
Equint77 said:
it doesn't matter to me.. I could get 90 hours straight sleep, a 2 month vacation and I still wanna be left alone first thing in the morning at work.

Makes me think back to when I had a cubicle and had people say good morning to me every ****ing day. God that was miserable. :mad:
i think the more sleep you get the less you like the mornings...

although it does matter when you are getting that sleep though

sometimes 4 hours sleep for me feels much better than a long 7 hour one.


to be fair if i manage to get up early and get my reps in, then have a shower i feel right as rain, the only problem is that i can rarely be bothered to do morning reps after a night out.

However morning conversations do tend to be tedious especially if talking to people at a workplace, i hate repeating myself in general so i don't like informing people constantly about what i've done.

i do however like the sunrise, and i do like watching ladies sleep/wakeup if i have female company and also making them breakfast
 
I'm definetely not a morning person but I'm not really cranky in the morning either. I love staying up all night but school kinda messes that up. Also, because of school, I no longer need an alarm to wake up at 8-9am(on weekends too), that's so frickin annoying.
 
November Rain said:
i think the more sleep you get the less you like the mornings...

although it does matter when you are getting that sleep though

sometimes 4 hours sleep for me feels much better than a long 7 hour one.

that's so ****ing true... I noticed that I feel better when I get less hours sleep than when I do a full night. The more sleep you get the more sleep you want.... I never figured that out. :confused:
 
Anguissette1979 said:
I am a terrible, violent person. You should have learned that by now, Equint. :o

more.. I wanna know more.
 
Equint77 said:
that's so ****ing true... I noticed that I feel better when I get less hours sleep than when I do a full night. The more sleep you get the more sleep you want.... I never figured that out. :confused:
one day push past the sleep barrier and stay awake till the next day, it's like being on drugs...

although in order to be responsible, i wouldn't take part in this if you are driving a vehicle or handling heavy equipment

*disclaimer*
 
November Rain said:
one day push past the sleep barrier and stay awake till the next day, it's like being on drugs...

although in order to be responsible, i wouldn't take part in this if you are driving a vehicle or handling heavy equipment

*disclaimer*

the best part of my job is my office... I close the door just after 12 and sleep till 1 sometimes 2. :D
 
the best part of mine is that half an hour ago i just started doing the first job of the week

:)
 
November Rain said:
the best part of mine is that half an hour ago i just started doing the first job of the week

:)

* high five *
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"