Are you a friendly person?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
My mom has been telling me since I was younger that I need to smile more, because I have always been a nice young man and should showcase it. :o

In real life, I'm probably more stoic than anything, like my pops is. Quiet, but crack a joke once in a while. I think I'm friendly to people and strangers, I just don't get all wacky and crazy about my **** like some do. My sister is the more "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" type person though.

I try to be as friendly and as amiable as possible when I'm out. Just creates a better vibe for everyone involved. I'm not over the top or anything...just pleasant.

I am always friendly... though sometimes I resent it!

I'm shy and sometime that might come off as rude . I hold the door and have helped people. However I feel uncomfortable when someone randomly starts a conversation.

I can be friendly, but I'm just not outgoing at all, so I'm I think I often come across as rude maybe. I don't talk to people I don't know unless they talk to me first, otherwise I'll, at most, nod and keep moving. If someone tries to small talk with me at a register, I'll chat with them. Otherwise, I'm usually just looking to pay and leave.

I'm capable of this:

how042108mrrogers.jpg

But most times, I'm usually this:

oscarcan.jpg

I'm not real friendly with strangers, more by personality than by choice. I just don't know how to do small talk, so I can't really chat with people. This makes me seem like I'm cold. Once I get to know people, I think I could be considered friendly.

I'm a moody bastard. Sometimes I am nice and make small talk, sometimes I don't pay anyone any attention and ignore them.

Yes and no.

I can be a major smarty pants a-hole to my friends. To strangers though I am very open and smiley. I work for a retail company so whenever I'm in one of our stores I spend more time talking with customers then employees. I love interacting with people and having quick meaningless conversations. Some of the bigger laughs come from those quickies. It's also a great way to meet girls.

I'd say that I'm polite, not necessarily friendly. I'm not out to make friends or enemies. I just want to get along with everyone.

Not really. Kind of an A-hole.

Don't like saying hello, don't smile unless I'm drunk, and never get up to let a pregnant woman have a seat on the bus. :o

What? I'm supposed to stand cuz your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to take your pill? Stand hippo! :argh:

Don't like saying hello, don't smile unless I'm drunk, and never get up to let a pregnant woman have a seat on the bus. :o

What? I'm supposed to stand cuz your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to take your pill? Stand hippo! :argh:

Chivalry is indeed dead. However, I do always try to give up my seat to a female. 9 times outta 10 they decline the offer. :confused:

Not really. Kind of an A-hole.

We need a Hype sub-section, 'Nubs': The Art of Zen'....or some ****.

This is wisdom.

I'm a moody bastard. Sometimes I am nice and make small talk, sometimes I don't pay anyone any attention and ignore them.

We're cut from the same cloth.

I consider myself a mirror. I give you back what you give me. If you're nice to me, i'm nice to you. If you're an a-hole to me, i'm one back. That simple.

If you're an a-hole to me, i'm one back. That simple.

I never give in to that... it's what they expect and often times want. The best is just to smile and go the other direction when someone's an arse-hole. It either makes them more angry, or makes them realize they were being the *****e in situation.

We're cut from the same cloth.

I consider myself a mirror. I give you back what you give me. If you're nice to me, i'm nice to you. If you're an a-hole to me, i'm one back. That simple.

Were both in love with Hayley Atwell as well. :woot:

:hrt:

I actually get more upset when someone is an arse to a colleague, friend or co-worker than I do when someone is a jerk to me. :huh:

I think I consider myself to be friendly and approachable, but sometimes even at work with such a hectic pace in a bank it's hard to smile and greet every single customer.

I don't have any friends just acquaintances that I prefer texting rather than talking over the phone since that's pretty much the standard it seems if you don't have much to talk about.

Right there with you Terry.

I'm very shy, introverted and stoic. Most people would never dare to come up to a 6'2 ft 220 lb mean mugging looking individual who never says a single word (most of the time). Although I am an a**hole, I find myself caring for and helping strangers, which I find odd considering I hate humanity.

Mostly me:

griffin_jumper_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

and...

MichaelKeatonBatman080811-thumb-330x185-68184.jpg

I "put on a mask" and hide this when I need to from superiors and job interviews. But, most of the time I'm a "piss off" loner rebel without a cause. Note that although they both isolate themselves, they're still good guys who put their life on the line. But, in other situations? Yep.

How did I know superhero comparisons were going to appear in this?

I find myself caring for and helping strangers,.
Ah a good example for me would be at my bank when I see someone trying to figure out all this bank mumbo jumbo that looks foreign to them if I have the time I'll explain to them.

But let's say the bank closes in 5 minutes and we're all ready to leave I just refer to them to customer service instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"