Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
In my like-football-ranking, it's

1. College
2. Arena
3. NFL

The arena league is just cool, and so fan friendly. I went to my first game last May, and afterward those in attendance were allowed to go down on the floor to meet and greet players and cheerleaders. That was so neato that I wrote into SI last year and told how very personable an arena game is, and they printed it! So yeah, 'fire made SI last year. :wow:

The season begins Feb 29th.

That was so neato that I wrote into SI last year and told how very personable an arena game is, and they printed it! So yeah, 'fire made SI last year.

Link or it didn't happen.

Yeah, seriously.

Also, Go Grand Rapids Rampage!

Link or it didn't happen.

No link, but I will scan the image from the issue when I get home later.

and then I'll PM it because others would see my real name and stalk me :wow:

May the Force be with us

georgia_force.gif

brigadewallpaper1800x600.jpg

That's right!!

Might get season tickets this year.

Unfortunately, The Desperados are stuck in the Dallas sports rut as the rest of our teams are in. They have amazing regular seasons, but fail in the playoffs.
I love to go to AFL games. I went to one and we were on the wall right next to the Voodoo's bench. We were all yelling at the kicker while he was prepareing to kick a field goal. We were dogging him all night. After the game he came by and shook our hands and one of their recievers came by and signed some autographs. Lot of fun.

2 seasons after their Arena Bowl appearance, and missing it last season due to the Cinderella story Columbus Destroyers, the Force look to be a very competitive team once again. Another note is they have moved out of Philips Arena, back to the Gwinnett Center in suburban Atlanta.
Good for me, now it won't be as far to drive. lol

Schedule..

March 1 - Dallas
March 7 - @ Tampa Bay
March 15 - Los Angeles
March 22 - @ Orlando
March 29 - @ Utah
April 4 - Kansas City
April 19 - Orlando
April 25 - @ Arizona
May 3 - New Orleans
May 12 - Philadelphia
May 18 - @ New York
May 26 - @ New Orleans
May 31 - Tampa Bay
June 7 - @ Columbus
June 14 - Chicago
June 21 - @ San Jose

2008-group.jpg

Opening weekend games...

VooDoo vs. Avengers
Desperados vs. Force
Storm vs. Brigade
Predators vs. Soul
Rattlers vs. Blaze
Destroyers vs. Crush
Dragons vs. Gladiators
SaberCats vs. Rush

Arena League Football is incredibly awesome to watch.

Now that I am in Orlando - I may try to watch the Georgia-Orlando game.

Opening weekend games...

VooDoo vs. Avengers
Desperados vs. Force
Storm vs. Brigade
Predators vs. Soul
Rattlers vs. Blaze
Destroyers vs. Crush
Dragons vs. Gladiators
SaberCats vs. Rush
how'd the preds the storm and the blaze do[i like the florida teams and my nephew and his family live in utah]

Let's go Desperados! 2-0. Sorry Fire, but the Force wasn't strong enough in your team in week one. :)

Just started getting into the Arena League a couple of years ago and I really enjoy it. Starting to really follow the Rush and how popular they are becoming in the Chicagoland area.

The Force pick up their first win, over the Avengers. :up:

Wranglers moved to the af2 after last season. :(

Guess I'll have to find a new team.

may i respectfully suggest the orlando predators?

try the orland predators you'll like what you see

how come we can't see orlando predators games on tv anymore we haven't seen any since ESPN started carying the AFL last season

ESPN loves the Philadelphia Soul, that's why.

ESPN loves the Philadelphia Soul, that's why.

unfortunatlely i think thats because ro jawrorski an ESPN anylist is president and part owner of the soul to me thats a conflict of interest

Bon Jovi and Ron Jaworski own the soul, so naturally they are the "star power team". I dont watch arena but i know the soul have committed to win a championship by spending money on Tony Graziani and Chris Jackson giving them a high powered offense and QB-WR combo.

I dont know though, i just cant get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"