• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arizona Teenage Exorcists Warn Against The Evil Of Harry Potter

Lol, this some good material, they should do a tv show out of this. Buffy and Supernatural style

I'd suspect a reality show is exactly what they're aiming for.

Well...they ain't bad to look at it. So there's that at least. I can look past the crazy.

[YT]DiaMzQDV30o[/YT]

Never read the books yet claim the spells are real :huh:

I'm not sure if they are a attention seeking quasi-religious troll group like the Phelps family or really believe this nonsense.

That sounds about right. Media ****ing trolls trying to make a connection between a fantasy land made up by a poor woman at the end of her rope, to active cults trudging throughout the London sewers devouring bat wings, frog eyes and casting hexes on the common folk.

I bet next they are going to go search for The Deathly Hallows and the 3 Brothers :whatever:

I finally got around to looking into this and... it's from over a year ago. The television series they had was cancelled before it aired. Absolutely everything I've seen so far points to a scam to fleece money from the gullible and make money off "reality" television oriented networks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"