Arkham Asylum

.................................................bump

CConn said:
timduncanishorny.gif
bump

Great script, zer00. Sadly, the corporate sleazebags would never make such a daring risk.

Soon I will conquer the earth. Do not worry:up:

I'm still hoping to do a second draft on this to just shape it up. It's pretty old compared to how I write now. though I'm still proud of it. Then on to Epsiode 2. I actually have an entire season of episodes in my head.

Thank you for the kudos.

zer00 said:
Soon I will conquer the earth. Do not worry:up:

I won't. The world would be a better place if you ran it. Still, I'd like to see a second draft, especially if you're writing has improved, as the original one is great as it it is.

That'll be my next project before I start my BB2 script(I still have to finish the outline to that *****:o)

I tried writing a BB2 script, I even posted it. It was crap.

Two Face said:
Did you? I never seen it.

It's...best left unseen. It's somewhere in the archives of the "Unttiled Batman Begins Sequel" boards.

zer00 said:
why was it so bad?

I don't know. The scenarios I came up with were pretty dumb. It was worse than B&R IMO. It's..something I'd like to forget. I am thinking of getting into a films chool, though, I have a few good film ideas. Not that I'd tell anyone, of course, as on the internet anyone can easily steal your ideas and pass them off as your own. Not sayting anyone here would do it, but I'd like to be safe.

I'm taking a film school as we speak. Actually planning on beginning prinicipal photography on a feature film in 2012 or 2011. I'm producing and writing. I already have the treatment done for it.

What avenue of film are you interested in?

Cool, fellow artists in here, huh?

Just to not be left out, I'm studying cartooning.....hoping to go pro someday in the comic world.

Ah really. I always wanted to write comics. Guess I'll have to do film first.

I've never seen any of your stuff.

Meh, I'm kinda like ANTHONYNASTI in being a very very paranoid person with my work.

I mostly draw and write my own created comics, although some might say they clearly are spin offs of current character anyway.

The moment you get interested in being a comic creator, and you start to read up on the history of comics.....you learn that TONS of creators have gotten ****ed over harder than Eve Lawrence. It really just makes everyone paranoid man.

I do think I can post a few thing I've got, even though they're kinda weak.

Ya know, that's a huge trend right now.....starting with films/TV.......and then doing comics. Lots of writers pull that off.

zer00 said:
I'm taking a film school as we speak. Actually planning on beginning prinicipal photography on a feature film in 2012 or 2011. I'm producing and writing. I already have the treatment done for it.

What avenue of film are you interested in?

If by avenue, you mean genre, mostly comedy and and drama. However, I also have a keen interest in being a casting director. Part of the reason I come here is for the casting threads, so I can stretch my practices in that field.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Meh, I'm kinda like ANTHONYNASTI in being a very very paranoid person with my work.

I mostly draw and write my own created comics, although some might say they clearly are spin offs of current character anyway.

The moment you get interested in being a comic creator, and you start to read up on the history of comics.....you learn that TONS of creators have gotten ****ed over harder than Eve Lawrence. It really just makes everyone paranoid man.

I do think I can post a few thing I've got, even though they're kinda weak.

Ya know, that's a huge trend right now.....starting with films/TV.......and then doing comics. Lots of writers pull that off.

Everyone's paranoid about their work. Nice mentioning Eve Lawrence btw, she's a goddess.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
If by avenue, you mean genre, mostly comedy and and drama. However, I also have a keen interest in being a casting director. Part of the reason I come here is for the casting threads, so I can stretch my practices in that field.

I meant job really. But you seemed to answer that regardless. Yeah the treatment that in a few years will become the movie is pure comedy. Just without all that message stuff that's all trendy these days. Bit of a buddy picture. Every character is based on someone I know actually that was met right here at the hype. Most will play themselves of course:o

so casting director? what are some of your choices for some obscure characters like I don't know...elongated man

zer00 said:
Everyone's paranoid about their work. Nice mentioning Eve Lawrence btw, she's a goddess.

I meant job really. But you seemed to answer that regardless. Yeah the treatment that in a few years will become the movie is pure comedy. Just without all that message stuff that's all trendy these days. Bit of a buddy picture. Every character is based on someone I know actually that was met right here at the hype. Most will play themselves of course:o

so casting director? what are some of your choices for some obscure characters like I don't know...elongated man

Well, I'm more interested in casting origanl material than adapted material. The only reason I do the Batman casting stuff is because there's a wealth of great characters that I like voicing my opinions. X-Men is great too because there are a lot of characters. To be honest, I'm not all that familliar with Elongated Man. Doesn't sound like a very serious character (I could be wrong), maybe go for someone who could do serious but hwith a very comedic edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"