Arnold Schwarzenegger in Last Stand by Jee-woon Kim (Bittersweet Life)?!

I hope this movie performs well so we can get more films by Jee-Woon.

Butterflies throughout my entire body.

I love how Ahnold goes ol'man Eastwood status near the end.

You mean the"I've seen blood,I know what's comming!!"with a face close-up?,I loved that!

At the end I felt he was channeling Eastwood with the shotgun,Wanted him to say"Get out of my..town you spook!"

Nah I meant the very last part with the shotgun.

I loved the ol'man Eastwood slanted closed mouthed growl Ahnold does at the end right there.

iz7yWuc3ag68N.gif

irdVuNir9Jz7A.gif

idpPXGVMGMgzi.gif

I want to thank all of you for following my updates. I have the best fans in the world, but you always say the same thing: "Arnold, I can't help but read these posts in your voice." So to thank you for following, this weekend I'm going to give you a chance to borrow my voice for your voice-mail greeting. Send an email to [email protected] with your name. I will draw one of you at random on Monday morning, and I will record your voicemail for you.

That's right. I, Arnold Schwarzenegger, will provide the voicemail greeting that all of your friends will hear. You can put your soundboards away, because this is the real thing.

http://www.facebook.com/joinarnold/posts/10151135023731760

I honestly can't predict how well this will do. I guess it depends on how many people still love traditional action films.

Have definitely felt like somethings been missing in action movies for a long time now. great to have Arnie back. Trailer looks awesome.

It's so damn surreal to see Arnold be the leading man in a film again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"