Arnold Schwarzenegger is coming back!!!

All I want before he's said and done is King Conan. I was hoping he would of been shooting that by now since they mentioned a 2014 production but I doubt it now.

a lot of his new movie underperformed. if they would make money IMO he would be filming King Conan.

a lot of his new movie underperformed. if they would make money IMO he would be filming King Conan.
The problems with his new movies is that he's playing roles that no one gives a crap about. Now if he played in a new Terminator movie or a new Conan movie, I think we'll be seeing some much better returns.

Plus I still want to make my Rambo/Commando/Red Scorpion crossover someday :o

Escape Plan made over 130 million with domestic and international combined, on a 50 million budget plus it was in the top ten in sales for home video sales for a while. It's just that the foreign markets so far have been more forgiving to these new characters.

The only film he's been in that totally bombed so far since his comeback is The Last Stand, I have a good feeling about Sabotage.

The Last Stand cleared it's $30 million budget overseas too. I just don't know why they moved Sabotage up against Noah though. At least it only cost $35 million.

Arnie is hosting Monday Night Raw next week in Brooklyn.

All I want before he's said and done is King Conan. I was hoping he would of been shooting that by now since they mentioned a 2014 production but I doubt it now.

Still plenty of time for a 2014 production, just maybe not a 2014 release.

Anyone else forget that he's gonna make 'Triplets' with Danny Devito and Eddie Murphy?

Yeah he mentions that in the article as well, I'm excited for that one too.

Eddie Murphy with Arnie and Devito?

yeah could work.

Is Arnie still making that war film that sounded a bit like Kindergarten Soldier?

I haven't seen him mention anything about that in a long long time actually, so who knows.

As long as he makes King Conan, I can die happy.

He's still got it.

[YT]d2BZCW4SpHE[/MEDIA]

This is Arnold from last night,WWE appearance

It's crazy that within a year, Arnold's hairline has receded like that. Check out more recent pictures of him now, and compare to how he looked 2-3 years ago.

I know it's been bothering the crap out of me, maybe because he dyes it so much.

Yeah I did a double take on his hairline. I swear to God it wasn't like this back last summer.

This is from the January 14 2013 premiere of The Last Stand

xc4qrI2.gif

Btp2Ra1.gif

:)

It all makes sense now

[YT]5J3Jw2xdszQ[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member