Arrow Arrow in the Injustice Universe

billychaz

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi,
newbie here but a long time DC fan. fav TV show out of DC right now is GOTHAM (sorry Arrow) but fav character to play in the Injustice game is Arrow.
Who else is playing the game with the TV outfit ?

Apart from that, if anyone is following the injustice prequel comics, can someone explain how Oliver is alive in the game after Superman KO'ed him in the comics?
What would it take for Stephen Amell to become a blond with a beard?
Flashpoint teases coming to soon in the Show 'Flash' (at least wait another season)

Thanks for bearing with me. Big fan of DC and glad to be here. Hope to get along with all of you :)

Hi,
newbie here but a long time DC fan. fav TV show out of DC right now is GOTHAM (sorry Arrow) but fav character to play in the Injustice game is Arrow.
Who else is playing the game with the TV outfit ?

Apart from that, if anyone is following the injustice prequel comics, can someone explain how Oliver is alive in the game after Superman KO'ed him in the comics?
What would it take for Stephen Amell to become a blond with a beard?
Flashpoint teases coming to soon in the Show 'Flash' (at least wait another season)

Thanks for bearing with me. Big fan of DC and glad to be here. Hope to get along with all of you :)

Hy billychaz

First of all: Welcome to the Hype!

Many of your questions would be better suited for specific threads of this forum or other parts of the SHH forum...you don't need to start a separate thread to ask them.
I'm just telling you that so you know...but at first this forum may seem confusing to anyone. Therefore making faults is natural at first ;)

Now to your questions (as I give you my answers I'll tell you where you could post similar questions in future, so you know):

Ollie in the Injustice game is summoned by the Batman of the Dictator-Universe (for a lack of a better name) from a universe where Superman hasn't gone mad, because the Joker has not yet succeeded in destroying Metropolis. Therefore he's still alive (he never died in his world).
We've got a comics section here in the Arrow forums and there is a whole DC-Comics Sub-Forum here in the SHH-Forums...they do have a Green Arrow section and a DC-Questions section there.

As for Amell's look...I think you may count him as blond...I don't think they'll ever let him grow the classic Van-Dyke-beard because not even the comics are following that route.
Anyways
it seems like recent spoilers seem to indicate that Ollies identity will become public, as the police will find out who he is. With no need for a secret identity he could potentially grow a distinctive beard...because anyone would know who he is anyway.
But thats rather unlikely.
To discuss such general ideas I recommend the "Arrow General Discussion"-Thread.

Now Flash: There is a whole Flash Forum here...better post your question there. If you ask me...people are way too exited about those Flashpont hints...all they said is that timetravel would open the possibility for such a story.
I think that they'll adapt the whole Barry-saves-his-mum-but-finds-out-it-was-a-bad-idea-story...but it won't change the whole timeline of the entire CWVerse like some say or end up in a crossover event where we would get a Flashpont-universe-episode on Arrow too...I think that's far-fetched.

Now this was a rather long answer...
I hope I could help you out...keep looking around...get used to the way people handle this forums and you'll be fine...it's easier than it looks after some practice.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"