Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 13: "The Devil's Greatest Trick"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
[YT]Hx73-BHpxxo[/YT]

Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) discovers a secret about the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) that pushes him over the edge. Knowing everyone and everything he loves is in danger, Oliver must decide if he can do this alone or if he needs to turn to his old teammates for help. William (guest star Jack Moore) starts to demand more of Oliver’s time.

This episode was fast and furious as hell but I ended up really enjoying it.

I think the worst part was probably having to shoe-horn William into the plot for no good reason. I already forgot but did we not get a reaction from Felicity and co. to William missing?

Black Siren was just on.point. tonight! She brought some grade A. snark and *****iness and it was giving me life! Everything about her was just greatness. If they do ever redeem her, don't have her lose this snark. KC gives great attitude and sarcasm. At Sirens core, I think she really does hate herself and is very afraid of dying which is why she does and sides with anyone of power. I hated that she and Cayden turned on each other so quickly since I think they could've been fleshed out more as a team but its Arrow, they don't like to do that kind of stuff. I love that she just doesnt like to waste time so Cayen wants a killer? I'm your killer! Her collar goes off? blasts everyone and just calmly walks away. I really would love it for her to meet Darhk because I feel like she is pissed that Laurel got herself killed but also pissed that this guy killed her doppelganger off.

Dinah was RUTHLESS tonight. She was truly out for blood and anyone who stood in her way was just collateral damage. If I didnt know any better, Id think that she was headed down the dark road as well!

This episode was really good only p;art i didn't like was William Oliver should ship him to boarding school or send send hum up to the attic to be never be heard of again. Also I think someone is going to be fired for leaking those spoilers about tonight episode.

I seriously hope Oliver whups the NTA's again in a few weeks, because their constant petulance grates on me every week.

I got spoiled with this episode before but I still watched it. So much awesome.

Quite liked the episode. I didn't see the spoilers ahead of time, but really surprised at the turns this took. Glad to see a different lay-out of the season than previous.

I can't tell if I like the actor thats playing Richard Dragon (Diaz), he's either really good or really bad. He just doesn't come off as menacing.

I seriously hope Oliver whups the NTA's again in a few weeks, because their constant petulance grates on me every week.

He better, especially considering not only did he own Rene and Curtis last season, but The Earth X version of Oliver owned these 3 by himself. Anything less than ownage would be total BS!

Was surprised to get that quick little 'appearance' by The Flash, but I liked it a lot. And made sense for Barry to be of use to help get Oliver and Diggle somewhere fast.

Well, I guess there is more to Diaz than he originally led on. Those misdirecting flashbacks had me thinking the hacker chick was the real killer.

William needs an ass whooping for pulling that ****. Really kid? Your dad is off to fight off killers and you want to tag along?

Rene needs an ass whooping too. "This doesn't change anything, hoss" blah blah blah... **** already.

Definitely Thought Alena was going to be the big bad with just the name of the episode. If William wants to go around with Oliver he should of just said I" I want to train and go out with you" Before the writers plagiarize this scene but with Oliver and William instead of Bruce and Tim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzV0ErPKeFI

Barry is like an uber, so it seems in the cameo.

As soon as he's out of jail they make demands of Barry. What if he was still in? Who would they get? They don't think it's too much to ask after he just got out? They could've had Cisco vibe them there.

I'm surprised Cayden James is dead already. Has his killer played before as a villain in his own right apart from the team?

Im sure if Barry was unavailable they would've come up with a different plan, but he was so they didnt have to. Even though I think it was a stupid thing to do in the first place since there isnt an excuse for Barry not to search for the bomb.

Im sure if Barry was unavailable they would've come up with a different plan, but he was so they didnt have to. Even though I think it was a stupid thing to do in the first place since there isnt an excuse for Barry not to search for the bomb.

Yeah, if Barry is available he could've rounded up the 3 villains and also disabled the bomb or disarmed James.

The reason they don't do this is because it would suggest that superheroes can no longer guard their own cities. It would be them admitting defeat and also admitting that they failed their city. It is the reason most places only have 1 hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"