Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 11: "We Fall"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
[YT]SNXBYnNQjLU[/YT]

Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) ups the ante by launching his plan to take control of every aspect of the city. Despite the scope of Cayden’s plan, Oliver (Stephen Amell) is determined to foil it with just the Original Team Arrow – and without the aid of Rene (Rick Gonzalez), Dinah (Juliana Harkavy), or Curtis (Echo Kellum).

But things get complicated when William (guest star Jack Moore) is endangered as a result of Cayden’s handiwork.

Really? They killed off Pike? Like that?

Of course NTA is behind lol.

So Dinah who is part of SCPD isn't even involved, didnt even know her own boss is dead.

I knew Vigilante was betraying Cayden!

Oh! Showdown at work!

Why would Cayden need Oliver to do this? He could just take it himself.

What is Argus doing during all of this?

Dinah really needs a strap or something to hold her baton. Impressive cry.

Look at little Oliver being a hero.

They want us to think this will turn out dramatic but this is just set up to have him accept Oliver has to be a superhero.

Shouldn't William be with his classmates so the school doesnt get worried about where random kids are?

Well this was fast.

Diggle secretly pining to be GA is just...not a good look.

Aww look at NTAO being adults.

Oh Vincey...

This is some stupid dialogue they gave Terrific.

Don't remind me of what I've lost Felicity! But it's a good scene with the speech cutting in and out.

Vigilante being a good guy totally means that Black Siren will be staying bad to the bone.

How are not going to see the fallout from Vigilante betraying Cayden? At least a reaction.

Last edited:
Ben Gale = Ben Linus + Henry Gale.

Hooray for possible Lost references.

Dinah's been eating some pretty powerful vitamins to make a Canary Cry that strong.

It was an ok episode but the villains really need to be getting a bit more focus then they do. We are halfway through the season and apart from Cayden and now Vigilante what are their motivations? What was half the team even doing tonight?

It was a nice throwaway line from NTA about being the Outsiders but they arent epic enough to have that name. Their first solo mission as a team and they had to have help throughout all of it.

The best part of the episode was definitely the Felicity/William "reflection" talk. Flashing to my bb Laurels costume, to the fight scenes, good stuff.

Vigilante being a bad guy wasn't surprising but it sucks that since he is a good guy that any sort of redemption for Black Siren, even as an anti-hero is out the door.

I didn't mind the silly dialogue between Terrific and Wild Dog. It's not one of those comedic moments that makes me cringe or roll my eyes.

The Flash on the other hand does...every goddamn time Cisco says something that's so obvious, superficial and corny and cliche, I roll my eyes.

I mean the show over-establishes the fact that Cisco is a geek. In Flash 1x15, I remember the scene, it could have been any movie, just somewhere in the middle of the movie, Harrison Wells (Eobard Thawne) and Cisco are watching Buster Keaton, and Cisco says "Buster Keaton was a genius." YA THINK!? ****.

Cisco is just not a believable character to me and is a poorly written character. I think they manage to do well on Mr. Terrific though and Wild Dog is no geek, he is serious most of the time, but every now and then he can be a joke, but it doesn't manage to make me over-look it.

But Cisco saying in Arrow 3x08 in the first Flash-Arrow crossover, "But you have to admit, it's all pretty cool, right?" *Awkward* He was talking about about how great something was, the concept of Arrow and Flash teaming up? I don't remember what he was talking about specifically, but it was just so corny and dorky. He was talking to Roy in the van I remember. Such a pointless scene though.

And let's not forget Cisco's comeback to the Harry Potter villain in 1x12 (I think it was) when the Harry Potter metahuman bad guy gave himself a nickname, and Cisco saying "Hey look I'm the one that comes up with the names here...although that one did sound pretty good." Are we watching Cartoon Network??

Now that I've let off some steam about Cisco, let's talk this episode of Arrow...

This was better than last. Season was moving pretty slowly, but finally took a turning point in this episode. I've been disappointed by this season's villain, as he seems plain and boring to say the least, and quite a step backwards from Prometheus. Same plot, same motivation. Motivated by the same thing: Revenge on Oliver...for killing the the guy's son, but at least it wasn't which was an interesting twist...God, I wonder how that will play out. But last season, it was Adrian Chase wanted revenge on Oliver for killing his father, so that's how it's similar.

Obviously, I don't expect it to end well. I'm guessing Cayden will find out the truth at some point but he'll probably still try to blame Oliver, but if so, that would be extremely annoying...like the Mad Hatter in Gotham, blaming Gordon for his own actions, very annoying character.

I liked the scene how William finding out that his father was still active as the Green Arrow played out. I've had enough of the same outcomes. Like what if they had William dissing his father instead, and hating him again? To be honest though, I don't see that much of a reason realistically for this son to like or respect his father at all. He lost his mom, and other people.

I am kind of enjoying this plot where Team Arrow has divided into two, and that Vigilante is on Team Arrow's side. Already looking forward to next week's episode.

Already envisioning a final scene in one of the last episodes where William puts an arrow into a bad guy. Future Speedy 2.0?

The Cayden son/proof from Corto Maltese thing is a strange plot point.

Still, a much stronger ep than last week though it all kinds of feel like filler.

Diggle wanting to be GA is odd to me.

I was thinking the death of Cayden's son was going to somehow tie back to Felcity nuking a town and he was putting the blame on Oliver.

Of course Pike has to be the character that returns only to die. Didn't even get to be in the episode for long too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"