Arrowette?

T

The Aquaman

I was just wondering what ever happend to that archer girl known as Arrowette, I thought she was pretty awesome. I'm not really liking the new Speedy girl, named Mia? (I think) :mad:

Also, is Oliver Queen her dad? There's this resemblence between the two.

Thanks guys. :O

She currently attends the same school as Cassie Sandsmark, also known as Wonder Girl. She hasn't been in any other comics except for making an appearence in the Teen Titans and Outsiders Secret Files, and in the current Teen Titans run but not as Arrowette.

Well, it was believed that Green Arrow was her biological father at some point. It was mentioned in Young Justice.

Batman said:
She currently attends the same school as Cassie Sandsmark, also known as Wonder Girl. She hasn't been in any other comics except for making an appearence in the Teen Titans and Outsiders Secret Files, and in the current Teen Titans run but not as Arrowette.

Well, it was believed that Green Arrow was her biological father at some point. It was mentioned in Young Justice.

Should I but the Secret Files thing? :(

And thanks, Batman. :) :up:

twylight said:
It was? :confused:

Which issue?

The Wendy The Werewolf Stalker arc, which was from issues #33 to #34. There was a particular scene where Cissie's mother Bonnie was asked, "Who's her dad, Green Arrow?" In which Bonnie replies, "Yes." But the woman who asked the question seemed to have meant in a joking manner, it was Cissie's reaction that made it unclear whether it was true or not.

That's why some believe Queen is her father, though till this day no one knows for sure.

The Aquaman said:
Should I but the Secret Files thing? :(

And thanks, Batman. :) :up:

If you meant "buy" then yes, if you want to see her.

Yep i remember the mentioning, I really did hope that GA was her daddy lol. But, we never really knew sadly.

That whole werewolf thing was just a rip off og Buffy the Vampire Slayer, haha. :o

Whatever, Ollie's probably every young superhero's father. He certainly gets around enough.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Whatever, Ollie's probably every young superhero's father. He certainly gets around enough.

No, they're Al Pratt's (Original Atom).:o

she stopped being arrowette after she almost killed the murderer of her therapist whom she had a very strong bond with. had it not been for superboy's intervention, she would have turned into a killer. incidentally as she was leaving the team, kon tried to tell her to stay, that everything was allright, her response was kissing robin rite in front of him, just to spite him since he had a major crush on her.

Man thats f**ked up. You sure she aint Ollie's kid?

I doubt it. The people at DC would probably be concerned with confusion arising between Arrowette and the other blonde archer girl Speedy.

Anubis said:
Man thats f**ked up. You sure she aint Ollie's kid?

It's never been brought up after it was speculated that she could be his daughter, and I doubt it ever will.

warren_sparta27 said:
any chance she might be joining TTE?

Like Corpulent said, Speedy is now Green Arrow's sidekick. But I would like to see other members from Young Justice brought back for the book. Such as, Empress, or even Captain Marvel Jr. who at one time was part of the YJ team two.

Well...I wish I could say I'd expect more from Ollie than to have him sleep with Bonnie who is clearly crazy...and probably always was. :o

twylight said:
Well...I wish I could say I'd expect more from Ollie than to have him sleep with Bonnie who is clearly crazy...and probably always was. :o

Well, she was his would be sidekick at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"