World X-Men Storm Tattoo

ProfessorX

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi I haven't been on here in a long time. I have decided to get a Storm Tattoo and i was wondering if any of you have ever got one or any xmen tattoo and what advice you would give me. I remember last time i came on here there was a girl who had a storm tattoo that was awesome if anyone can remember her can you please tell me? thanks

I have many tattoos and the only advice I would give is to really, really make sure you want it. And that its something you like that says something about you.

And make sure you do some research on your tattoo artist. Its a big decision to have something inked onto your body forever, so make sure you collaborate wonderfully with the artist of your choice.

There are always going to be people who don't think it's a good idea. I love the classic: "Its going to look terrible and weird when you are really old."
Hey, if I'm still trying to impress people with my looks when I'm 70 or 80, then I think I have more problems with me than the tattoos.:cwink:

So, good luck! Storm is an awesome character!

Check out this thread:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=273327

Its a pretty big thread with lots of tattoo advice/discussion/pictures.

I don't know about anyone with a Storm tattoo, but I have a Wolvie sleeve in progress.

And Genosha, I say the exact same thing all the time about showing off my body when I'm 80. Ha! Right down to the 'I think I have more problems' part. Great minds think alike. :up:

Genosha pretty much covered it. Think long and hard, and don't look for a cheap 'deal.' One hundred percent of the time, you get what you pay for. A cheap tattoo will always look cheap and crappy. Honestly, if a tattoo artist is charging a lot of money, its because he/she is quality. They wouldn't be able to survive in the business charging lots of money for bad work.

thanks for your advice! yeah i definately think its something to think very hard about. Im only 17 but a couple of my friends have had tattoos, because i thought you had to be 18 but apparently if you have your parents permission you can have them at 17. X-Men is something I know i am always going to adore and Storm had always been my favourite character. yes loads of my firends say it will look stupid when your old and i agree with you guys, if im lucky to be alive when im 80 i aint gonna be showing my body off lol. I think tattoos look great and it had to be something that means something to you. The one thing i would never do is tattoo my girlfriend's name on me or something like that because if you break up you have a permanent reminder of them. Im going to begin looking into prices and different tattooists because like you said i think it is better to save up for a decent one than have a cheap one done. I live in England, Does anyone here live in england and if you do do you know the average prize for a tattoo? OR does it very depending on what you want done?

i've toyed with the idea of getting an X related tattoo, but i'm not sure what i'd want.

the "x" emblem is a safe easy one, i've considered that but i'm not going to rush out and get something until i'm sure it's what i want.

there used to be a user on here who had some x panel tattoos and for the life of me i can't remember her user name. i think it started with a P

i've toyed with the idea of getting an X related tattoo, but i'm not sure what i'd want.

the "x" emblem is a safe easy one, i've considered that but i'm not going to rush out and get something until i'm sure it's what i want.

there used to be a user on here who had some x panel tattoos and for the life of me i can't remember her user name. i think it started with a P

Dooooo it. Rightnow!

Dooooo it. Rightnow!

i have no idea where i'd even put it

i'd even considered something like this;

phoenixlogoqa5.jpg

phoenixsymb2bq0.png

i have no idea where i'd even put it

i'd even considered something like this;

phoenixlogoqa5.jpg

phoenixsymb2bq0.png

I like those. :up:

Usually my tattoo ideas hit me and I love them instantly. But I'm a very impulsive person.

Me too. I usually have a tattoo design/idea jump out at me and then it starts gestating in my mind for a couple of days and then it takes me about a month to act on it.

Tattoos can be so addicting!
icon10.gif

I love those designs ComicChick! Placement can be hard to decide though. I've always favored Phoenix as a great back piece.

Me too. I usually have a tattoo design/idea jump out at me and then it starts gestating in my mind for a couple of days and then it takes me about a month to act on it.

Tattoos can be so addicting!
icon10.gif

I love those designs ComicChick! Placement can be hard to decide though. I've always favored Phoenix as a great back piece.

They are indeed addicting!

CC's design would make a great backpiece! :up:

i wish i had a storm tattoo...but mom will NEVER let me have one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"