Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ BLASTER

Sidekick
Reaction score
some reasons why im better than you...:)

just kidding, here is some art:
zh56ye.jpg

zh76mf.jpg

clouds7qr.jpg

lava6ju.jpg

dawnbarrier5ys.jpg

invasion3rn.jpg

There's good work there. Though better than all of us? Questionable, lol (j/k)

You seem fairly talented, but your initial comments make me dislike you.

Maybe next time, huh?

Actually you uh suck....but i mean that in the most constructive way possible;)

Got anything that wasn't done in art class? Superhero type stuff?

nice stuff. kinda boring. Very typical artsy things. Skull. Wood. Sky.

Let me see some action. Some imagination.

Great stuff though. Nice shading on the aforementioned skull.

yeah, well it is art class, so I cant really draw comcis in the class. traditional art takes a lot more skills than comics, so i decided to take a break from comics.

Crimson Dynamo: im better than you :supes:

DJ BLASTER said:
yeah, well it is art class, so I cant really draw comcis in the class. traditional art takes a lot more skills than comics, so i decided to take a break from comics.
Yeah, those comic artists are really slacking with their traditional art skills..:rolleyes:

goldenage_revisted.jpg

DJ BLASTER said:
...traditional art takes a lot more skills than comics...

That comment tells us all we need to know about you.

You'll never be taken seriously now.

Crimson Dynamo: im better than you :supes:

You silly, silly boy.

LastJudg.jpg

yes overall comic book art is a billion times easier than traditional art, because comic art also includes ren and stimpy.

Aaaand traditional art also includes cubism. That stuff's TOUGH man...

DJ BLASTER said:
some reasons why im better than you...:)
Not a good way to start off (even if joking)....but you seem to take yourself a little seriously.

Here's something to lighten you up.
linda.jpg
[/IMG]
bunny2.jpg
[/IMG]
picard.jpg
[/IMG]

the first one is good (the skull). the rest...eh you didnt really have a chance to mess them up. you cant screw up the random pattern of a log or clouds. so there was infinite room for error.

Zolland said:
the first one is good (the skull). the rest...eh you didnt really have a chance to mess them up. you cant screw up the random pattern of a log or clouds. so there was infinite room for error.

true with the paintings, but the stray wood is from observation, so if i included a pic of the actual log, it wood look more convincing, anyways thanks.

C.Lee: stop littering my thread with that crap. and if those pics were meant as a joke, it wasnt funny. :(

i Hope that wasnt your art, its not superb for a 48 year old.

DJ BLASTER said:
yes overall comic book art is a billion times easier than traditional art, because comic art also includes ren and stimpy.

If that is true then let's see some of your fine art that's a "billion times better" than the "comic art" by Travis Charest that I posted.

After all, comic art is so easy...

Bill said:
If that is true then let's see some of your fine art that's a "billion times better" than the "comic art" by Travis Charest that I posted.

After all, comic art is so easy...
good god, the point is that traditional art is more difficult, this is my opinion, if you dont agree, i dont care.

but what we DO know is that you :down

DJ BLASTER said:
good god, the point is that traditional art is more difficult, this is my opinion, if you dont agree, i dont care.

It's not a very informed opinion seeing as how comic art has been produced using traditional methods. You have a one-sided view of what constitutes comic art and the medium in which it's produced. Do you think that an oil painting of Superman flying through a crowded city is easier than an oil painting of a vase of flowers? By what you've previously stated, you do.

I've got a better question for you. Do you draw outside of art class? If so, let's see some of that.

DJ BLASTER said:

Jeez, this guy is obviously nuts.

DJ BLASTER said:
true with the paintings, but the stray wood is from observation, so if i included a pic of the actual log, it wood look more convincing, anyways thanks.

C.Lee: stop littering my thread with that crap. and if those pics were meant as a joke, it wasnt funny. :(

i Hope that wasnt your art, its not superb for a 48 year old.

Like I said...you are too darn serious....when exactly did you have your funnybone removed? And....that is my art, and it IS superb!!:)

like i said the joke wasnt funny, especially because i hate star trek.

ok, its only because i hate star trek.

DJ BLASTER said:
like i said the joke wasnt funny, especially because i hate star trek.

ok, its only because i hate star trek.
Live long and prosper
meandtakei2.bmp
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"