Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ BLASTER said:
i didnt read that either, because yo mamma!

and if you havent realized this, the frazetta comment was a joke. i think i used sarcasm...wonder what that word means?

I wasn’t getting at you or taking sides, I was just contributing to a discussion, nothing more nothing less. that’s why I didn’t quote you I quoted Wilhelm-Scream, because I liked and agreed with some of the points he put across. I knew your original post was in jest mainly cause from previous experience on the art boards, they boast about it continuously and invade other threads and trust me I been here from the start and was one of the posters who asked for the board.

now I will agree with you that photography due to the internet have become a tool for every tom dick and Harry sad little emo and Goth who want to show the world how miserable and sad there little life is. but if you manage to push past that you can find some fantastically shot beautiful images. though that could be said for any medium like I said before the art world is extremely fickle.

Real artists would never dirty thier reputation drawing something as childish as comicbooks or superheroes. Only children like comics, and anyone above the age of 12 should never be caught reading comics. Those few adults who still read comics are likely to be living in their mother's basement having D&D nights with their other pudgy, balding buddies from the office.

Real artists create art with purpose. They would never contribute to the overabundance of swill that is "comic book art"

(Internet went weird, posted this twice, ignore it)

Shampoo! said:
Real artists would never dirty thier reputation drawing something as childish as comicbooks or superheroes. Only children like comics, and anyone above the age of 12 should never be caught reading comics. Those few adults who still read comics are likely to be living in their mother's basement having D&D nights with their other pudgy, balding buddies from the office.

Real artists create art with purpose.

i like that you posted this twice, it adds so much more meaning to what you're so relevantly mentioning here.

Yeah he's really got me pegged. I better go move to my mother's basement because I still read comics! *starts packing*

MadMaximus said:
Yeah he's really got me pegged. I better go move to my mother's basement because I still read comics! *starts packing*

wait! dont forget your pudgy office buddies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"