Sequels Artist reveals Spider-Man 4 concept art

socool

True
Reaction score
Spider_Man_4_Vulture_design_by_Kidsworld.jpg

Spider_Man_4_Infused_Weapons_by_Kidsworld.jpg

Spider_Man_4_Infused_Weapons_2_by_Kidsworld.jpg

http://kidsworld.deviantart.com/gallery/

The first one is Vulture which was chosen for the movie and the other two are designs he was asked by both Sony and Hasbro to make for the movie and toys (respectively) that had Spider-Man combine elements from his past villains to be able to fight Vulture in the air.

He also has his own designs for personal stuff labeled under Spider-Man 4 but these were the only official ones.

I liked the vulture ones, that's how he should appear in live action, and the others are good for toys.

So after Doc Ock drowns at the end of Spider-man 2, Spidey dives into the water, recovers his tentacles?!?!

The whole wing upgrade thing reminds me of Transformers 2... "Let's Roll"

Wow, Vulture would have looked fantastic, IMO. :up:

Last edited:
I'm digging the Electro design...like how he gives a somewhat realistic approach to the classic look. I can imagine hearing his head sizzling/popping electrical sound as Electro walk by.

And like the Spider Glider Suit.

:up::up::up:

I don't really like Electro's design.

I like the look of the Vulture...see people? Just because Vulture was gonna be in it doesn't mean he would have wore a suit of feathers. Some people have no imagination.

The Vulture design is FANTASTIC. I'd have loved to see that.

But the Octo-Goblin-Spider-Man is one of the worst ideas ever. I prefer a Spiderman movie which plot revolves around strutting Petter than that.

Vulture would have had a really cool design.

The Vulture design is FANTASTIC. I'd have loved to see that.

But the Octo-Goblin-Spider-Man is one of the worst ideas ever. I prefer a Spiderman movie which plot revolves around strutting Petter than that.
I think that design was just for the toy, if I'm not mistaken.

I think that design was just for the toy, if I'm not mistaken.

I think it was for the movie also. If you look at his artwork, the first one, the bottom right has one picture with the caption "Retractable string for toy" If it was concept art for a toy, that wouldn't be necessary to say.

The Electro design would only have been for the toyline, right?

The Electro design would only have been for the toyline, right?

I dunno. There is no description. I'm assuming he did it as just a personal project if they used Electro instead. All his Spider-Man stuff is labeled under "Spider-Man 4"

wow, looking at the Vulture design again, I noticed that udner the straps the are around his torso, the sort of spandex type thing he has on seems to have a similar design to the one in the comics.

Not bad. Just dont really like glasses.
WOS video game's Vulture is really amazing :)

Last edited:
Vulture designs are pretty cool, thanks for posting them.

cool stuff... would've still liked to see Raimi do "The Lizard"

I liked the Vulture and Electro designs the goggles on Vulture was a nice touch but as far as the suits and weapons i never liked how toy companies gave Spider-Man vehicles and spaceships and stuff like that. i mean spider-man has super powers and hes not rich how the bad place would he have gotten those weapons and suits together? that doesnt go to the artist though just the dumb ideas of toymakers.

Those ideas would sure look beautiful on screen, at least to me

The Vulture design looks WAY better than the Vulture designs for Spider-Man 3, imo. I like the old age spots on his head too, haha.

But the Octo-Goblin crap...good lord that deserves a thousand facepalms. If Venom and the symbiote didn't end Raimi's series, I'm sure this would have. He doesn't need to use old villains mechanics to defeat another.

Edit: I like Electro as well...reminds me of TSSM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"