Ash wannabe cuts off hand with circular saw!

psychocheeseman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Evil dead fans rejoice, we have a real life Ash...sort of.....

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23031800-2,00.html
A MAN in Idaho who believed he bore the "mark of the beast" used a circular saw to cut off his hand then cooked it in a microwave oven.

The man in his mid-20s called police as he cooked his severed limb.
He was calm when they arrived at his home in the town of Hayden on Saturday, the Associated Press reported.
"It had been somewhat cooked by the time the deputy arrived," police Captain Ben Wolfinger said.
"He put a tourniquet on his arm before, so he didn't bleed to death. That kind of mental illness is just sad."
It was not clear whether the man had a history of mental illness but he was now in protective custody in a mental health unit.
A hospital spokeswoman would not say whether an attempt was made to reattach the hand.
The Book of Revelation in the New Testament contains a passage in which an angel is quoted as saying: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink the wine of God's fury."
The Book of Matthew also contains the passage: "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
Capt Wolfinger said he did not know which hand was amputated.

My right hand is causing me to sin right now... :o

"He put a tourniquet on his arm before, so he didn't bleed to death. That kind of mental illness is just sad."

Yeah it is.

Holy hell, how baked was this guy?

But in all seriousness....did he attatch a chainsaw in its place?

I like that the guy didnt just stop at cutting it off, but he also put it in the microwave. Bona-fied badass. Or just insane. You pick.

He was just a pint away from the Darwin Award...soooo close...:csad:

Fingers crossed, countdown to a crazy TDK Joker fan slicing his face open for a laugh.

so if you cut off your hand you get sent in protective custody mental health unit? dammit!! :cmad:

*throws saw and robotic hand onto the floor*

It's a Clive Barker short story, hold on let me look for it.

Ah... At least religion is good for a chuckle sometimes :woot:

It's a Clive Barker short story, hold on let me look for it.

I liked that story one hand knocks him unconscious by squeezing his balls hard enough and is then cut off with a meat cleaver!

Oh the money some shrink is going to make off of that guy!

jag

Fingers crossed, countdown to a crazy TDK Joker fan slicing his face open for a laugh.
the best part will come after that when WB will pull back TDk.
and TDK will become the banned movie.

yes because you can not realese a movie with a scared joker.....it can be a bad example for todays kids :hehe:

You see this is what happens when people misconstrue and misinterpret the Bible.

Not much different from what the churches are doing these days. They're all crazy just like this man in Idaho.

You see this is what happens when people misconstrue and misinterpret the Bible.

Not much different from what the churches are doing these days. They're all crazy just like this man in Idaho.

And there it is. Can't we just enjoy hearing about a man cutting off his own hand and cooking it without getting into a religious debate?

Please take your case to the Atheism vs Religion thread.

Altogether now.......give that man a hand!!!!

Ho,ho,ho I'm about as funny as triple cancer!
No, but seriously, folks , I'm here all week.

What an idiot. Why is it always you Americans who do wacky things like this?

ohh honey whats that delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

ohh um yea thats just my hand cooking in the microwave.

ohh honey whats that delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

ohh um yea thats just my hand cooking in the microwave.

lol.:yay:
Have some fingernail sauce to go with it, you freak!
And a pint of eyebrows in a halfpint glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"