Ash wannabe cuts off hand with circular saw!

And there it is. Can't we just enjoy hearing about a man cutting off his own hand and cooking it without getting into a religious debate?

Please take your case to the Atheism vs Religion thread.

After a man cuts his hand off and cooks it, it's all fun and games until someone brings in religion. Damn it.

yeah . . . this guy is JUST like Ash only replace the badassedness with utter nutcasedness :(

Best thread ever!!!
More stories of mutilation from America's heartland, please.

The Book of Matthew also contains the passage: "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

Ha ha - those wacky Biblical metaphors and the people who take them literally...

What an idiot. Why is it always you Americans who do wacky things like this?
Absurd.
Humans do wacky things.
At least this guy didn't kill himself when his parents took away his video game console like that Russian kid.

At least this guy didn't get on the internet to find someone to fulfill his fantasy of being eaten, and then let a guy chop off his penis, fry it up and feed it to him while he lay bleeding to death in a bathtub, like that German guy.

At least this guy didn't stand outside a burning building forcing the women to go back inside the burning building because they weren't wearing sufficient head coverage, like the Morality Police of Saudi Arabia did.

America has nothing to do with it.

:whatever:

Absurd.
Humans do wacky things.
At least this guy didn't kill himself when his parents took away his video game console like that Russian kid.

At least this guy didn't get on the internet to find someone to fulfill his fantasy of being eaten, and then let a guy chop off his penis, fry it up and feed it to him while he lay bleeding to death in a bathtub, like that German guy.

At least this guy didn't stand outside a burning building forcing the women to go back inside the burning building because they weren't wearing sufficient head coverage, like the Morality Police of Saudi Arabia did.

WTF!?! :wow:

but the real question is: What's love got to do . . . got to do with it?

Absurd.
Humans do wacky things.

Yeah, and at least this guy didnt build that Moon DeathRay Thingy like that guy did in Star Wars, that guy wasnt American either, he was some kind of Hindu or Martian.............right, he was a hindu martian?

Absurd.
Humans do wacky things.

Chill out, matey. I wasn't talking about you!

It just seems to me that there's always someone in the Good Ol' U.S of A doing wacky things like chopping off their own hand or setting up a doggy registration office or defying the UN and taking everyone into an illegal war.

No need to get so defensive, baby.

Chill out, matey. I wasn't talking about you!

It just seems to me that there's always someone in the Good Ol' U.S of A doing wacky things like chopping off their own hand or setting up a doggy registration office or defying the UN and taking everyone into an illegal war.

No need to get so defensive, baby.
Mmm, again, it is not an American phenomenon at all. :huh:
It is HUMAN behaviour.

Please read this Danny, and then tell me about how it's always the Americans doing the wacky mutilations. :rolleyes:

There IS always someone in America doing wacky things, and there's always someone in Russia, Germany, Africa, the U.K., France, Japan, The Middle East, China, etc. doing wacky things.

To bring "America" into it is like hearing that a Black guy murdered his wife, and then saying, "LoL, what is it with you Black people, always killing your wives? :huh:"

And I don't see a lot of American office workers committing suicide when they "dishonor" their workplace by losing money, like you see in Japan and China.

And how about in Africa where the rumor spread that if a man infected with HIV has sex with a baby, it'll cure him?
I don't see a lot of Americans raping babies to cure themselves of HIV.

Oh, those wacky Africans.

I remember a chilling story in the news about a woman who brought her sister to the Emergency Room because she had gouged her own eyes out....and there she sat, screaming, with blood and goop dripping from her empty eye sockets, screaming "PRAISE YOU JESUS!"
Because, you see, she had also taken the Bible literally and plucked out her eyes because they were causing temptation.

So, I could say, "What is it with religious people? Always mutilating themselves."
And of course, religious people would rightly take offense and say that these few wack-Os aren't representative of all religious people.

Mmm, again, it is not an American phenomenon at all. :huh:
It is HUMAN behaviour.

Please read this Danny, and then tell me about how it's always the Americans doing the wacky mutilations. :rolleyes:

good effing GOD! :wow: :wow:

Lol that Danny called you baby . . .

Just when I think I'm slipping into insanity, some idiot does something stupid like this and I realize that I'm just overly tired and inside too much.

OOOkay, here we go again.

Doling out apologies and explanations like sweets.
Wilhelm, you are obviously very sensitive to any off the cuff remark I make (but I do make a lot of off the cuff remarks) so I apoligize wholeheartedly for implying that it's only residents of the US who do idiotic things. I'm very, very sorry. Right now somebody else would put some kind of smiley here but I can't find one that would fully express my deep shame.
Of course the entire planet is populated by fools and weirdos, and run by zealots and psychotics, you only have to open a paper or switch on MTV to find that out. I'm not an idiot, or prejudice enough to assume anything but.

So sir, please accept my sincerest apologies again, for offending you and yours, I will not make any derogatory remarks against the Red, White and Blue ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"