Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

• Appetiser: Cheese & Garlic Mushrooms
  • Main Course: A really cheesy broccoli and cauliflower cheese alongside Garlic Bread & Triple Cooked Chips
  • Desert: Strawberry and/or Raspberry Cheesecake (like, a whole one) with some Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream
  • Then a Mint
All Accompanied by some lovely white wine, rose, southern comfort and strawberry cider. I probably wouldn't finish all this, but I'm going out in style thank you very much.

Would you live in space? Specifically on a space station without gravity, rather than somewhere like Mars.

No way, Jose. I think I'm claustrophobic :p and not being able to "go out" and see some trees, would drive be nuts.

What do you think are your best features that make you "the greatest partner" for a crime?

• Organised, a planner, reliable
  • Trustworthy, can keep a secret
  • Ambitious, who doesn’t want more money?
I’m assuming we’re talking about a heist of some sort, you weren’t specific enough on the crime. :p

If you were ever to be noticed by a talent agent, what would it be for?

For having a lot of useless information on my mind.

how do you see yourself in... let's say 10 years?

If you were to write for, and produce a film or tv series (no expenses spared), what would it be about?

Fire

It's take a celebrity to lunch day, who do you take and where do you go and what do you order?

Gwyneth Paltrow, I don’t know where we’d go, but I’d order as much unhealthy options for her as I could. I’d eat the salad.

What single historic event would you erase from history?

The Holocaust.

Which horror movie would you like to Star in?

The Bare Wench Project

What is one food that you thought you would hate but eventually got to like?

Hummus, beet chips, cauliflower, broccoli.

Have you ever shoot a gun?

Yes, after years of getting verbally mocked I had had enough of that nonsense, bulked up in my Junior year of High School and went on a terror streak that left a lot of wreckage in my wake, I assume a lot of people had therapy bills for years over that... not one of my prouder moments.

Take pieces of other message boards to create the perfect board.

Umm......

Which Arkham game is your favorite?

I haven't played any of them.

Who is your favourite Mortal Kombat character?

Visually I like Mileena and for gameplay I'll always go Scorpion.

Does your best mate blow you off to go watch a movie with their friends?

Does your best mate blow you off to go watch a movie with their friends?
He most certainly does not! :eek:

I’m usually in the group that watches the films, though I know that some friends, including my brother have cancelled on me if they’ve got a better offer - specifically that of female company.

Have you ever been cheated out of money?

More times than I care to admit, got dang people are tricksier than invisible Hobbits.

Should schools be year round and be set up more like a business (teach useful things to prep kids for real world jobs) or stay as they are and teach history and other nonsense?

The former. It’s no wonder many kids, including myself back at that age didn’t know what to do after school. The basics of all subjects should be taught, but unless you’re going into computer or engineering science you don’t need to know about algebra or square roots, just as you don’t need to know about chemical reactions or the periodic table unless that field interests you. Religion should be taught as a part of history too.

Should the wealthy, and middle class be expected to help the poor and the lazy?

If they are not already doing it by paying taxes. Some shelters must financially supported by the government, right? And where do they get the money from? Yup, the taxes you pay.

Do they HAVE to? I don't think so. Is it expected from them to do it? Absolutely.

Do you believe in past lives?

Do you believe in past lives?
You mean like, reincarnation? No, I don't. To believe in that would ultimately mean that there's a level of pre-determination within the laws of the universe, and that fate and destiny may exist in some way, which means we're not in complete control of our lives, and I don't like that idea. I do however believe in genetic memory, and I think it's possible that memories, alongside DNA, traits and illness can be passed on through reproduction.

If you owned your own small island, or maybe small continent (one that was capable of housing a say, three million people) how would you govern it?

Probably have some sort of democratic system, say have 7 of the smartest citizens be my council of advisors and advance laws and edicts then the people vote on them (mandatory voting) and make the best of it.

Your favorite Wrestlemania moment?

Your favorite Wrestlemania moment?
That's such an impossible question. Probably one of Undertakers matches when he was in his prime, certainly none of his recent ones. Then again, I did enjoy the HBK vs Jericho match that one time - though I couldn't tell you when it was, in addition to Rock vs Austin III.

If you could relocate to anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

Uhm this an easy one! London :) Probably the city I felt more at ease at. And everything WORKS, which is the main reason why I liked it so much.

The few people I interacted with were super nice and helped me to find the bus stop I needed, etc. And I had the best fish and chips evaaaa.

Also, everyone fits, you don't get to feel like a stranger.

If you were given a few moments with someone significant in you life, who is no longer around, to tell her/him a last few words before parting away again, would you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"