Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Yes indeed, I didn't get to tell my Grandmother anything because she had severe Alzheimer's for over 15 of her last years and there was a lot of things I wanted to say.

Has anyone ever criticized you in such a way that it hit profoundly and you fundamentally altered one or more of your behaviors?

Uhm this an easy one! London. Probably the city I felt more at ease at.
Best in the West. ;)

The few people I interacted with were super nice and helped me to find the bus stop I needed, etc. And I had the best fish and chips evaaaa
I would like to think there are better at seaside locations. o_O

Has anyone ever criticized you in such a way that it hit profoundly and you fundamentally altered one or more of your behaviors?
I'd be surprised if it hadn't happened at some point or another, though I can't place a specific moment right now. I know I've changed my behaviour after certain experiences, but not specifically criticism.

Have you ever broken the law in a big way; petty theft (stealing a bag of sweets from the shop) or breaking the speed limit ever so slightly doesn't count. You don't need to state what it was either if you're guilty. :p

Uhmmm... I may or may not have eaten a bag of chips inside the supermarket and discarded the evidence before reaching the check-out. Or chocolate. Or a Coke.

I used to LOVE my friend's Barbie shoes and may or may not have kept them for my own dolls.

What's the toy you really wanted but never got?

Commodore 64

If you had an advanced AI, in your house/car/computer/phone...what voice & personality would you give it?

Male voice so that I can daydream :p an Alpha male personality :loco:

Do you think you have found your "true calling"?

No idea, my theory is that the secret of life is trying stuff, succeeding and failing and learning.

What's the best movie theater you've ever been to?

Cannot remember which Disney Park was it on, but the one that plays the Disney/Pixar short films and it's 4D.

What's the physical feature that you like best of a woman/men?

In women probably breasts, in men... um... no comment.

What would be your ideal birthday party?

One that involves an activity, friends, family and cake. I wouldn't be opposed to a heavy night on the town (cause it's been a while) though they're tedious to organise and always go sideways. Then again, a nice evening our with some more casual drinks and good food can't be bad, but then that's something you can do whenever..

Do you want to be buried, cremated, broken down with acid, shot into space, or something else?

Viking Funeral

When was the last time you got something for free (legally)?

I got a vacuum cleaner (?) my father bought a new one for me because he was tired of me always taking his to my place :D

Which celebrity would you have a wild night with? It doesn't have to involve $ex, it could be a party, some gambling, etc etc whatever.

Literally too many to choose from, plus my gf is going to want to be there so not 100% my choice.

When was the last time you stepped outside of your comfort zone?

This morning; I was all comfy in bed, then my alarm went off and I realised I had to get up for work. :p In all seriousness, the last time I had to step out of my comfort zone would've probably been back in July when I went Kayaking for the first time - it's something I'd wanted to do, but never had I done it before. I can't think what else.

When was the last time you did something you now really regret doing, and what was it?

Oh, not paying my credit card in full, so now I'm dealing with some serious looking numbers.

What is a deal breaker for you, in any relationship... not only a romantic one?

That’s easy. A sense of humour. Neither a friendship or relationship can survive without one.

When was the last time you genuinely felt proud to be you?

I felt a massive surge of pride after defeating all of my cousins in a Super Street Fighter II Turbo Tournament going 558wins and 339losses. That was a long weekend.

What national park would you like to visit next?

We have some amazeballs falls in my country and I believe I'm visiting that park within a few months, with my mum.

Do you think "we are alone" or not?

In a sense yes. The distances of deep space are so insanely vast that some places the light will never even reach us, if some Alien race hasn't invented faster than light travel or wormhole tech then there's just no way we'll get to see anyone ever in our distant descendant's lifetimes.

Have you ever learned any self-defense and if not, would you be interested in learning?

I did Karate when I was younger, though it didn't stick, and I don't remember much about it. I prefer to walk away from a dispute, rather than get all aggressive about it. What's the point?

Would you prefer for humanity (including yourself) to meet Aliens from another world, or Angels (and) Demons from Heaven and Hell? For the purpose of this question all parties exist.

I'll stick to the aliens! They are cooler and if they want to kill us we can fight back. With demons, you cannot, since they are not physical creatures... Right? I picture them as ghosts.

What's your "top 5" of things you cannot leave your house without?

Daily load out includes; wallet - phone - roll of quarters - coffee mug - belt pouch for pens and pocketknife or extra keys etc.

Without mentioning the name, can you describe your favorite TV show?

It's about the life inside a women's prison. Amazing show, good characters, last season was very good but too many topics (illegal immigrants, MeToo, wage difference between men and women). All those stories of why they ended up in prison are so good! And the stories matches the actresses faces! spot-on.

Is there a "dark place" inside you that really scares you?

It's about the life inside a women's prison. Amazing show, good characters, last season was very good but too many topics (illegal immigrants, MeToo, wage difference between men and women). All those stories of why they ended up in prison are so good! And the stories matches the actresses faces! spot-on.
I wonder what show you're talking about...

Is there a "dark place" inside you that really scares you?
Not at this moment in time, though I'd by lying if I said there has never been.

Have you ever purposely given someone some food that you've tampered with? Most likely because said person was, or had annoyed you and you wanted to get one over on them without it being known to them.

I wonder what show you're talking about
Keep doing that... You'll figure it out soon. Clever boi.

It means "doing something nasty" to their food??? Never, I may have thought about it but no.

Do you think that a person can actually change?

Do you think that a person can actually change?
Change what? Their clothes? Skin colour? Physical form? :p

If you mean like, can someone truly evil become good, or someone good become nasty, then yes, I do, but only due to severe circumstance. I did mean doing something nasty to food too.

Are you happy with the person you are; from a emotional/mental point of view?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"