Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and Anthony Hopkins.

Is there someone who you'd like to impress?

Unfortunately I have the tendency to want to impress everyone that I come across to one degree or another.If you like a movie and I haven't watched it I will, if you like a band I'll get their entire discography, I don't know why I'm like this. This was way worse when i was younger, High School was a nightmare for me trying to impress people, I've grown out of it sort of but old habits die hard.

Is there something in your home that you'd like to fix or improve or change?

A lot of things but since the place is not mine, I'm just renting... there's not much to do. Maybe painting the walls white instead of this light yellow, fixing some walls, etc.

How's your playroom ?¡?

It got repurposed into a studio for my GF, she decided to do the work from home thing and she'll be making bank so instead of having a gaming room in the attic which does tend to get hot in the summer I got the idea to make a basement Batman-themed mancave, the design phase will be the toughest I reckon.

Who, in your opinion, is best Fictional MILF and why?

Oh, I thought I had already replied this question! Sorry, my bad!

After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that one of the best fictional MILFs is "Ellen Ripley" from Alien:

ripley.jpg

Which is yours?

Easy, Sarah Conner from Terminator, she's tough enough to defend you and savvy enough to train you to be leader of Humanity, looks great too.
sarah-connor-2.gif

If for some reason you had to give up one of your hobbies, which would you choose?

Painting objects or decorating them, it's time consuming and I'm not THAT good at it.

What's the coolest thing you own that is not expensive?

A black and red Samurai bandana that my best friend in high school got from his dad when he was in the Vietnam War, he gave it to me when his older brother passed away. If I lose most of my junk I hope it's not ever that.

Where is a good spot in your town that is cool to be around Midnight to just hang out and chill by yourself?

My parent's backyard. Lots of green, silence and dogs.

What’s the most recent lie you told? How long did your nose grow?

I told my Mom my gf was just visiting when she heard her in the background on the phone, haven't told her she moved in semi-permanently. So I'm going to need a good plastic surgeon to get this redwood tree off my face.

What's a major concern for you in the near future?

Having a family. Even if I don't get to "timely" (because ladies have a biological clock) meet someone to share my life with. I'm afraid of not being able to provide for my child, if I decide to become a single mum. Or children, but that's if I get married and such.

What doo I say or do, that kind of bothers/troubles you? Besides talking about period :p

I must not be paying close attention, I don't think anything bothers me that you say/do.

What would I have to change to make me the ideal person in your opinion?

The ideal person according to who? Because, for me, you're already purrrfect. No matter how much spice food you eat, I won't judge you for that :p

I wouldn't change you but if now that you ask... just surprise me with a PM asking how I'm doing from time to time.

When you were in Ireland and came back to my many PMs, when you read those: how did those make you feel?

Relieved that I was still of worth as a friend, I've been dropped by friends for going out of town before, something like that sticks with you, poisons your entire mental framework where it comes to friendship.

"So why aren't you popular with the Chicago Police Department?"

maxresdefault.jpg

'Cuz I keep my head low and the thug life is my b*tch (?)

Why is the Mad Hatter... mad?

You'd be mad too if some sopping great blonde floozy comes along and ruins your tea party.

Do you remember where you were and what your thoughts were when you saw your very first movie?

1990-ish - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - My sister took me to the movies, it was a first for me (on both accounts: going to the movies and going out with my sister). We were about to leave but she realized that we had tickets for a second movie, I don't remember which.

If what I'm saying is not "accurate", then I guess it must have been: All Dogs Go to Heaven. Cried my heart out.

What are some of your guilty pleasures that you're willing to admit?

I'm a filthy degenerate skoliosexual at this point there's literally nothing at all I would ever feel guilty about.

What is the most prominent mark on your right hand?

I have some (small) cuts, courtesy of my new puppy. He has sharp teeth and he really loves chewing my hand.

If you were to donate some money to charity or some X group, who would you support and why?

That's easy, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, best charity out there and kids need that help the most because well... they're little and helpless.

What is the most expensive fancy place you would want to stay the night or weekend if it was free?

Good one! I have no idea about fancy hotels but I'd kill for one of those "boutique" hotels with spa and a full body massage (insert a *Homer drooling gif* here).

We're almost halfway through this year... Do you have something you'd like to achieve, if you still haven't?

I don't even know, I've been so occupied with a lot of little projects that I'm trying to get done all at once I haven't really thought about it, with everything so chaotic it feels like 2 years in 6-7 months.

What three things would you like to happen to your country to help your people?

1 - Get the effing vaccines for everyone.
2 - To finally politicians stop stealing what belongs to the people.
3 - To treat all our provinces equally.

Do you believe in soul mates?

No, souls in a broad pseudo-scientific sense seem self-contained and the idea that one is drawn to another one by some mystical or destined reason is not something I agree with. We're in a giant universal mosh pit bouncing off each other and sometimes you stick with someone for who knows why.

Do you designate a day of the week for a specific purpose ( ie. Taco Tuesdays, Laundry Day, etc ) ?

My schedule changes most weeks so no, not really. I do have the occasional Taco Tuesday and laundry is usually on the same day too though.

Last thing you ate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"