The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I already said my 2 cents in another thread on this but I think they should just keep Kwannon and Betsy as 2 separate characters.
In other words make Betsy Captain Britain and Kwannon is now Psylocke, right?

But then you are robbing fans of Kwannon and erasing her character. :p

I already said my 2 cents in another thread on this but I think they should just keep Kwannon and Betsy as 2 separate characters.

I get so confused at times about where Elisabeth begins, where Revanche and Lady Mandarin comes in, I'm like...

theboynamedant-adele.gif

Bottom line, I just hope Psylocke gets more shine in the MCU before Emma Frost takes over.

I get so confused at times about where Elisabeth begins, where Revanche and Lady Mandarin comes in, I'm like...

View attachment 89468

Bottom line, I just hope Psylocke gets more shine in the MCU before Emma Frost takes over.
We can go the Singer route and make her a mute who has her powers? :o

I just think if the thing that got Betsy super popular was all taken from Kwannon...then just make Kwannon Psylocke.

I have no issue with asian Betsy, for the most part. However, the caveat there is that they should stay away from the swimming suit sexy ninja stuff.

I have no issue with asian Betsy, for the most part. However, the caveat there is that they should stay away from the swimming suit sexy ninja stuff.
1714979319644.gif

Robbing us of the cleavage window and hi cut leotard, Sithborg. For shame. :o

One of our clients at work is the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan. I was talking to a trustee over the weekend who told me that LFG has become a favourite catchphrase for the students ever since the Deadpool/Wolverine trailer dropped. The stuffy old teachers of course are concerned but it's the kids who matter to the bottom line :oldrazz:

I have a feeling Wade & Logan will be the biggest MCU hit we've seen since No Way Home...

giphy.gif

Pretty sure that's already a thing that's pretty ubiquitous in streaming/gaming culture and that's probably most kids' main source of entertainment nowadays outside of TikTok or YouTube.

It seemed like they were tapping into that for the trailer as a way to get hype going. That's what I gathered from the big LFG and having the main characters say it.

The red trunks are back . That’s a huge improvement for me personally. I prefer Sups with the trunks. Not to big a fan of the collar cape or the padding on the shoulders. But maybe it will look better on screen.

The colors, trunks, suit and what not I can get behind. I can’t get behind the logo. I need more “S” in my life

I'm not feeling the vibes this pic is giving off either.

Metropolis is being blown to hell by a purple laser and the Boy Scout is taking his time putting on his red boots?

But this is James Gunn at the helm.

Metropolis is being blown to hell by a purple laser and the Boy Scout is taking his time putting on his red boots?

Is that supposed to be an endorsement :o

Do agree about the vibes. Doesn't bother me because it's a just a photo, but I do find it funny. Just gives it cosplay vibes.

I’m not exactly blown away by the suit itself but it’s a fun reveal I guess. Long as the movie is good I can look past a few nitpicks.

You know he's faster than a speeding bullet, everything going on behind him is happening in super slow-mo. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"