The Amazing Spider-Man ASM Blu-ray: Most Wanted Features and Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know anything about the Playstation store's exclusive bonus feature "A Rooftop View?"

I am sooo tempted to just buy the digital copy on the Playstation store even though I'm awaiting my pre-order of the Bluray.

Nothing too much about the PSN exclsuive, just a couple minutes of Webb and Chen talking about Spidey visuals and POV. I'm pretty sure we'll see this again in another exculsive

The Blu Ray is outstanding <3

I watched the deleted scenes, Rite of Passage, Stunt and EVERYTHING in a full day, then commentary and all.

I'm gonna check the paper tomorrow for the advertisements to see who's offering what and what the covers may look like. I'm anal enough that the cover could sway my choice.

Walmart

0004339641108_180X180.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + Limited Edition Mask DVD Case) (Exclusive) (Anamorphic Widescreen)

or Target

14129576.jpg

I don't know which one to get. Does anyone know if this is a hard mask or the details? Is Anamorphic Widescreen worth it even if I don't plan on getting a HDTV until at least next summer? Is the Bonus Disc with Target worthy? Or is it a short 20 minute video?

:doh: Hello! I put on my sun glasses and seen that it's not a mask but a DVD Case. I think Ray & Stevie knew about this before I did.

Now the only thing is about the length of "A Hero Will Rise" or if it's a worthwhile feature.

Do you know what really sucks? The fact that the Blu-ray doesn't come out here until the 26th!

Do you know what really sucks? The fact that the Blu-ray doesn't come out here until the 26th!

I know! UK sucks (assuming of course that is where your talking about.) on the birght side Amazon have the blu-ray pre-order for £12 right now, though I am going for the HMV steelbook (only £3 more, and I love steelbooks, they look so much smarter! :O)

edit: I might check Sainsburys beforehand actually, as they had a bonus Avengers Blu-Ray, so might be same case with this :D)

I wasnt aware of this...i ordered the figurine set on amazon and was worried i wouldnt get it in time for the rest of ireland because i assumed it was being released on the 9th here...looks like i'll have it a day or two before the 26th so :D

I know! UK sucks (assuming of course that is where your talking about.) on the birght side Amazon have the blu-ray pre-order for £12 right now, though I am going for the HMV steelbook (only £3 more, and I love steelbooks, they look so much smarter! :O)

edit: I might check Sainsburys beforehand actually, as they had a bonus Avengers Blu-Ray, so might be same case with this :D)

Ireland...but the release dates are the same

Watching Lizard biting a man's head off and doing the toungue kiss to the teen girls should of stayed cause both were hilarious.

I forgot that this comes out on the same night as skyfall. Lol, gonna grab it after the movie. :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about. What easter egg?

I can only hope the extras for the Blu ray ASM is better than the disgrace I saw for the Avengers. I bought the Avengers 3D blu ray and the lack of extras is a shocker, to 15 minutes clips, some deleted scenes (about 4 of them) a commentary and that IT. WTF?! Where's the effects reel? The trailers? Each stage of the production? I give SOny a hard time but they give better extras than 'that'.

So true - with the exception of Iron Man 1, The Incredible Hulk and maybe IM 2, all of Marvel Studios' dvds have sucked in terms of extras.

LOL. I know what an easter egg means! And I wasn't talking about that kind of easter egg :D Pretty cool, though :D

what's the one that comes with the shirt and the two figures?

I don't care for the fancy packaging but which of the bonus discs is worth getting from Walmart or Target?

Lol, you guys got trolled! Posts a comment about an easter egg, freaks everyone out, never replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"